Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AJ Lee retires

Started by Jim, April 06, 2015, 09:41:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2420960-aj-lee-retires-leaves-major-void-in-wwe-divas-division-for-nxt-stars-to-fill

Some say this was not surprising at all.  I wondered if maybe she was pregnant since she saw very limited action in the ring at WM.  Of course, with a hubby like CM Punk, I guess her sudden departure shouldn't shock anyone.  I am a bit intrigued that she would publicly call out Steph on Twitter about the WWE holding the Divas down.  Is it a work?

So then...does this mean Charlotte gets moved up to the main roster?  Maybe Emma comes back or a few others come up?  The Divas division and the tag teams roster def need some rejuvenation.

Dr. Starcs

Diva wrestling should be ended. Bra and panty matches only.

hvsupastar

That had to have been a long time coming.  How could you be married to CM Punk and Work for WWE
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Jim

Quote from: hvsupastar on April 06, 2015, 11:35:26 am
That had to have been a long time coming.  How could you be married to CM Punk and Work for WWE

Kinda what I was thinking too.  I mean, each time she's out there, the crowd starts up with "CM Punk" chants.  Ya gotta think WWE brass was tired of it and who knows...maybe AJ was starting to channel some of her hubby behind the scenes?

Boll Hawg

Won't miss AJ, but dangit where'd Emma go? 
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran