Previous topic - Next topic

lahawg1

Pontiac game changing moment with CD pass to LC

kcabrozaR

Quote from: lahawg1 on December 04, 2008, 08:43:58 pm
Pontiac game changing moment with CD pass to LC
What do we get and when do we get it?
WE EAT SAWDUST WE CRAP LOGS WE AIN'T NOTHING BUT MEAN ASS HOGS
          Do not argue with an idiot, people watching may not notice the difference!

Monk-N-Dunk

Quote from: kcabrozaR on December 04, 2008, 09:57:35 pm
A grand for a general scholarship fund?

dr_arkansawyer

We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shrinking the rough work that must always be done.

Theodore Roosevelt
1858-1919, Twenty-sixth President of the USA

kcabrozaR

Quote from: Monk-N-Dunk on December 04, 2008, 09:59:19 pm
A grand for a general scholarship fund?
GM doesn't have a grand
WE EAT SAWDUST WE CRAP LOGS WE AIN'T NOTHING BUT MEAN ASS HOGS
          Do not argue with an idiot, people watching may not notice the difference!

phadedhawg

Awesome...

Great memory for Casey!!

Hog Fan from Camden

Papawhog

RM will have us so far ahead that we won't be seeing this for a while. Anyway, great going out award for CD.

Bryan (CHF)

Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

ar_sports_talk

Quote from: kcabrozaR on December 04, 2008, 09:57:35 pm

$5,000 contribution to the general scholarship fund
Need a good laugh?  Click below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVr8nvs6re0

hogchic2001

Everybody go vote for the $100,000 Scholarship!
Go HOGS Go!

Porkette

Great recognition for Casey and the Hogs!  :) :razorback:
GO HOGS GO!

razorbackmkh

The best part of GMC offering the 100,000 scholarship is that by the time the receipient retires he will have paid for his own education by...paying taxes. I appreciate that any corporation wants to donate $$$ to scholarships but right now I think the car industry should stick with paying their own workers. With that being said, I HOPE WE WIN!
Every time I see a grown man in a backwards hat I want to b***h slap Trooper Taylor.

redbarn

Hope they don't give the scholarship money in stocks.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

LuckyGiraffe

no no no... The UA now owes GM $5,000.00 and if we win the finals they will owe $100,000.00.

This is part of GMs new bail out plan. :)

broken legs

holy chit guys, this is more ossom than when scotty drained that rainbow!!!! wps
Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 06, 2009, 09:48:11 pm
today when Darr got the winning hit me and some buddies went nuts in my living room, and we even dogpiled in the floor. well, I ended up on bottom and my dog, who doesn't like anybody anyways, thought I was being attacked. so the dog rushes and bites my friend from behind right in the sack! he pissed all over himself and another guy whose face was right below his shorts. They get into a fight and end up shattering the front storm door on my house. After this we all just kind of stopped, as the wife was totally pissed. so we went outside and called the hogs. what a day! I just WPS!

major_hog_fan

I voted.

WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

hawgrunner

yraciv

It might be tough to beat Tech, but I did my part.

BiggieHawg

Quote from: razorbackmkh on December 04, 2008, 10:09:53 pm
right now I think the car industry should stick with paying their own workers. With that being said, I HOPE WE WIN!

Right now the Big 3 pay their average worker $68 per hour wage and benefits.  Just sayin.
I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me. 
I represent the fighting spirit of the the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage and Commitment.
I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of All Who Threaten It.

respirback

HamShank

DSmithNPS

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

OTTER

BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hawgrox

Ryan-O

DeltaBoy

Glad I voted; at work, at home, on my wifes laptop ect.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RazorsEdge

Quote from: Hawgrox on December 05, 2008, 09:00:54 am
Can we get a ruling on this?
It's up for official review right now.  I think the ruling on the field will stand.

hawgrunner

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 05, 2008, 09:13:49 am
Glad I voted; at work, at home, on my wifes laptop ect.

+1

olivebranchhog

Quote from: RazorsEdge on December 05, 2008, 09:17:32 am
It's up for official review right now.  I think the ruling on the field will stand.

Yes the ruling from the booth is that the initial call of funny is confirmed. Respirback will be charged two beers to be mailed to me immediately.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

101st Hogborne

I forget; will they show it on game day this morning?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: HamShank on December 05, 2008, 08:03:11 am
No, it's definitely funny.

I got family i Michigan working in the Auto Industry and believe me they are not going to be eating Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwitches anytime soon.  They got "Cake"!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*