Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lovetailgatin

WE need a long ball as we are struggling hitting

RD

hog-man

Quote from: Hot_Town_Hog on June 17, 2009, 10:27:13 pm
Holy stuff!!!!  Lets score some runs!!!!!
MAKE SOME BATS CLANK!!!! C'MON HOGS WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

Senor_Pablo

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

RD

LOAD EM UP!

STACK EM UP!

RACK EM UP!

LET'S GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

razorbackfan86

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

solitons

Nuttsuks

TNhawgfan

this is not our most dangerous lineup coming up
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HognotinMemphis

Please, Tom Cruise and L. Ron Hubbard, please give the Hogs a baserunner for first time in 3 innings.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

threeNout

just keeping up with the game through this thread has me on edge.

I guess I should be glad I'm not watching it.

Boardon Hamsay

Here we go Hogs!! Let's get the bats going!!!!!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

SRFL

Hogbody

RD

DARR IS GOING TO BE OUR MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE DID IT ONCE IN FLORIDA, HE IS GOING TO DO IT IN OMAHA!!!!!!!!!!

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

razorbackfan86

lovethosehogs

i think darr is going to win this.   go hogs

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 10:26:44 pm
something tells me that would not help my heartburn but thanks

At least you would know it's still beating and you haven't stroked out yet.

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

razorbackfan86

lovetailgatin

alohawg

I get the feeling we have to get a run here or else, like a cat or a hog on their last life.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hogbody

Quote from: HoginMemphis on June 17, 2009, 10:29:24 pm
Please, Tom Cruise and L. Ron Hubbard, please give the Hogs a baserunner for first time in 3 innings.

scientology?

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

RD

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

trippigs

We win if we score this inning...gotta do it now

lovetailgatin

Watch this pitcher will throw to the outside corner everytime.

razorbackfan86

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: BigSexyHog on June 17, 2009, 10:28:45 pm
How are we getting out of the jams?

Not sure.  My hands keep going in front of my eyes.

Hot_Town_Hog

solitons

is the rules a little different for the 12th inning? I mean like the football's 3rd overtime.
go hogs

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trippigs

Hogbody

Quote from: lovetailgatin on June 17, 2009, 10:31:24 pm
Watch this pitcher will throw to the outside corner everytime.

and that's how you hit that pitch

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

pigzwillrise

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  finally one on

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

razorbackfan86

Quote from: solitons on June 17, 2009, 10:31:56 pm
is the rules a little different for the 12th inning? I mean like the football's 3rd overtime.
go hogs

This isn't softball

Big Papa Satan