Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Troubling news for SEC and College Football in general

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 13, 2018, 04:53:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodiakisland

I'd say it's football in general.  Every game is on TV, and almost everyone has a big screen HD TV.  People can stay home and enjoy the game instead of dealing with the rising costs of tickets, parking, concessions, crowds, traffic, etc.  Doesn't mean people are watching less.  They are just choosing more convenient ways to watch than being at the game.  No, it's not the same experience, but for many the experience is not always good.

Even the local high school games are on the internet.  I watch most games, but haven't been to the stadium since my kids graduated.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

factchecker

Great article.

This quote explains why any future expansions or renovations of college arenas and stadiums will not focus on adding more general seating but rather improving current seating while expanding suites and clubs:

QuoteCollege sports has long been at odds with how to manage the time/value relationship. In other words, how to make attendance at a live event more valuable than the alternatives, which range from remaining at a tailgate outside the venue to viewing on a smartphone while on the go to watching in the comfort of one's living room.

It used to be tough to catch a game on TV.  Now you can watch games on your phone.

Athletic departments have to entice fans to leave their home to travel, put up with traffic, deal with people they don't want to deal with, sit in the heat, rain, cold, snow, and have their entire day tied up just to watch a game.  How do you do that?  You build suites, loge boxes, club seats that offer a worthwhile experience.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Vantage 8 dude

No question the advent and progression of technology, especially the internet and tv contracts, has been a major factor in the spread of alternate ways of viewing games. And while that general trend won't necessarily reverse the overall trend, schools are going to have to attempt to improve the "experience" of actually attending rather than sitting at home. While the convenience factor is going to win out with a lot of folks, there's at least one other factor that can HELP with the attendance issue. Amazing how often consistently good and winning teams can improve the attendance factor and fan experience. When I think of the Hog's in particular, IMO no doubt the lack of really solid, consistent crowds over the past few years has, in part at least, been the result of the less than desirable product on the field. It's truly interesting-but most certainly not surprising-that a fanbase that can pretty much look forward to a competitive team producing successful results can cure a lot of ills. Obviously it's not the ONLY solution, but it sure the heck a very good start.

razorbackfaninar

I know for me it is difficult to get motivated to go see the games in person.  Probably because I am getting old.  But I have a huge TV. I can cook and eat as much as I want of whatever I want, I can drink as much as I want and not deal with traffic or crowds, and I can watch all the other games that are on that day.  I mean I have a big TV outside, we grill out, drink beer and do it all from the comfort of my back deck, and even with buying drinks and steaks I still don't spend as much as I would on a day at the game.     

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 13, 2018, 05:18:34 pm
No question the advent and progression of technology, especially the internet and tv contracts, has been a major factor in the spread of alternate ways of viewing games. And while that general trend won't necessarily reverse the overall trend, schools are going to have to attempt to improve the "experience" of actually attending rather than sitting at home. While the convenience factor is going to win out with a lot of folks, there's at least one other factor that can HELP with the attendance issue. Amazing how often consistently good and winning teams can improve the attendance factor and fan experience. When I think of the Hog's in particular, IMO no doubt the lack of really solid, consistent crowds over the past few years has, in part at least, been the result of the less than desirable product on the field. It's truly interesting-but most certainly not surprising-that a fanbase that can pretty much look forward to a competitive team producing successful results can cure a lot of ills. Obviously it's not the ONLY solution, but it sure the heck a very good start.

Three years ago Saban was calling out Alabama fans for leaving at halftime.

bennyl08

Quote from: factchecker on February 13, 2018, 05:09:22 pm
Great article.

This quote explains why any future expansions or renovations of college arenas and stadiums will not focus on adding more general seating but rather improving current seating while expanding suites and clubs:

It used to be tough to catch a game on TV.  Now you can watch games on your phone.

Athletic departments have to entice fans to leave their home to travel, put up with traffic, deal with people they don't want to deal with, sit in the heat, rain, cold, snow, and have their entire day tied up just to watch a game.  How do you do that?  You build suites, loge boxes, club seats that offer a worthwhile experience.

I know it's taboo to talk about it, but how do you have a 1:2 karma ratio when you rarely if ever post opinion and simply act as a factchecker here? I mean, I know why, people prefer their gut over the truth, but still. I imagine if you posted in the politics forum here, you'd quickly be at a 1:10 ratio.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Seebs

Writing was on the wall with the CTE exposure and why Arkansas got in front of it and built the stadium expansion while they could. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

twistitup

Improved concessions, better halftime shows, better product on the field, faster / more streamlined games (less stoppage for commercials),beer for all, cheaper ticket prices.....

Just a few ideas to improve attendance...

When i was a kid the Dallas Cowboys would blackout games within 100 miles of the stadium IF they did not sell out - if you wanted to watch, you couldn't stay home and watch the box on the floor- you had to get a ticket and go. Maybe college games get blacked out someday within 100 miles of the stadium to keep the fans from just staying home - it's getting easier to do.

College football must take a page out of Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones's book - make the game a complete experience  - from start to finish (including food and drinks)

There were many games in the CBB era where we would leave the game and I would feel like we got ripped off. Yes...I went back (season tickets) but many people won't put up with that. They will stay home, drink Kobeer, eat a grilled ribeye, smoke some nugs, watch the game, have a good time, save on parking and tickets. At least if it looks like crap (like it did under CBB) you can find a better game on TV instead of being stuck there.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

hamARchy in the USA

Quote from: razorbackfaninar on February 13, 2018, 05:58:10 pm
I know for me it is difficult to get motivated to go see the games in person.  Probably because I am getting old.  But I have a huge TV. I can cook and eat as much as I want of whatever I want, I can drink as much as I want and not deal with traffic or crowds, and I can watch all the other games that are on that day.  I mean I have a big TV outside, we grill out, drink beer and do it all from the comfort of my back deck, and even with buying drinks and steaks I still don't spend as much as I would on a day at the game.     

And can go pee and be back in less than a minute !

Hogindasticks

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on February 13, 2018, 06:10:02 pm
Three years ago Saban was calling out Alabama fans for leaving at halftime.
Heck, Saban calls out a ton of folks for a lot of different reasons. ;) BTW as I'm not familiar with the particular game, who was the opponent ??? Could make a HUGE difference if the Tide as crushing them (as usual).

rhames

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 13, 2018, 06:13:07 pm
I know it's taboo to talk about it, but how do you have a 1:2 karma ratio when you rarely if ever post opinion and simply act as a factchecker here? I mean, I know why, people prefer their gut over the truth, but still. I imagine if you posted in the politics forum here, you'd quickly be at a 1:10 ratio.

I've found the best posters usually have this ratio. Well some of the best.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

lasthog

kodiakisland

Quote from: bennyl08 on February 13, 2018, 06:13:07 pm

Yeah, which is a pet peeve of mine, people who give karma in politics.   ::)
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Atlhogfan1

Why Long was right in how he did this latest expansion.  No need to overbuild.  Spend to improve experience.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 13, 2018, 08:02:59 pm
Heck, Saban calls out a ton of folks for a lot of different reasons. ;) BTW as I'm not familiar with the particular game, who was the opponent ??? Could make a HUGE difference if the Tide as crushing them (as usual).

It was every game.  That was the point. The student section was bouncing by halftime for just about every game. Many if the other fans were as well.

riverhog

Quote from: twistitup on February 13, 2018, 06:17:07 pm
Improved concessions, better halftime shows, better product on the field, faster / more streamlined games (less stoppage for commercials),beer for all, cheaper ticket prices.....

Just a few ideas to improve attendance...

When i was a kid the Dallas Cowboys would blackout games within 100 miles of the stadium IF they did not sell out - if you wanted to watch, you couldn't stay home and watch the box on the floor- you had to get a ticket and go. Maybe college games get blacked out someday within 100 miles of the stadium to keep the fans from just staying home - it's getting easier to do.

College football must take a page out of Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones's book - make the game a complete experience  - from start to finish (including food and drinks)

There were many games in the CBB era where we would leave the game and I would feel like we got ripped off. Yes...I went back (season tickets) but many people won't put up with that. They will stay home, drink Kobeer, eat a grilled ribeye, smoke some nugs, watch the game, have a good time, save on parking and tickets. At least if it looks like crap (like it did under CBB) you can find a better game on TV instead of being stuck there.

jm

You have to really want to go to be willing to fight the crowd and absorb the cost. It is just so much easier to stay home and watch in the comfort of your own friends or family. Combine that with the fact that so few teams actually can compete at the national level and it is obvious that fewer will attend.

PorkSoda

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on February 13, 2018, 08:50:05 pm
It was every game.  That was the point. The student section was bouncing by halftime for just about every game. Many if the other fans were as well.
guess they are getting bored with winning.  maybe saban should retire to teach them a lesson.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

EastexHawg

We love to attend games in person.  We didn't quit going because of TV, we quit because mediocrity... and that may be overly complimentary...isn't any fun for us.  We come to the games to watch football, not to tailgate or just for the trip.

We'll be back when the administration puts a product on the field that makes it enjoyable to be there.  Until then we are going to plenty of football and basketball games closer to home.

Hogarusa

Attending a game is near a full day experience w/ tailgating and traffic, really wears me down. Enjoy the home screen experience
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

From Tusk Till Dawn

It's amost too convenient.  I watched the game tonight on my phone while my son was watching Cars 3.  I havent been to a game since he was born, when he gets a little older I look forward to going back. 

HogAlum99

I think the ever rising cost of tickets are driving people away more than anything. When you have say a family of four at roughly $70 a ticket (that's conservative for some games, not to mention donations if you're a season ticket holder), plus the cost of eating, gas, etc., many are starting to think it's simply not worth it to them.

Piggfoot

Quote from: Hogarusa on February 13, 2018, 09:34:48 pm
Attending a game is near a full day experience w/ tailgating and traffic, really wears me down. Enjoy the home screen experience
If you live in South Arkansas it is closer to a weekend especially if your date is 60 or older. She's not going to want to spend 4-5 hours leaving the stadium and driving home, at least more than once. It is in fact a mini vacation.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

redeye

onebadrubi

Quote from: Piggfoot on February 13, 2018, 10:08:29 pm
If you live in South Arkansas it is closer to a weekend especially if your date is 60 or older. She's not going to want to spend 4-5 hours leaving the stadium and driving home, at least more than once. It is in fact a mini vacation.

Maybe a younger date is in store?  Haha jk!   

jkstock04

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on February 13, 2018, 04:53:18 pm
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-heads-in-wrong-direction-with-largest-attendance-drop-in-34-years/
The idea of downsizing stadiums and making a nicer, more comfortable,
more expensive experience is an interesting one. Makes sense...I didn't actual know that there were programs actively doing this or working on it.

Simplistic thinking...but to me it still comes down to winning vs losing programs. I almost wonder if some of those stats and numbers are due to more cream rising to the top...or in other words the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer? Take programs consistently in the top 10-15 in the country...are they as a whole going down in attendance as well?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: HogAlum99 on February 13, 2018, 09:51:41 pm
I think the ever rising cost of tickets are driving people away more than anything. When you have say a family of four at roughly $70 a ticket (that's conservative for some games, not to mention donations if you're a season ticket holder), plus the cost of eating, gas, etc., many are starting to think it's simply not worth it to them.
Maybe I'm just speaking for myself...but I would gladly pay the $$price Alabama fans pay (no telling how much more that is vs. what we pay) for those results.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hoglady

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vols/2015/01/13/comparing-sec-football-ticket-prices/21723825/

This is from 2015 - shows the cost of season tickets for each SEC school + the additional donations costs required if any.
At that time Arkansas was one of the most expensive in the SEC.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Malvin

From my perspective the cost keeps me at home.  To be clear I have the means, but I can't justify the amount of money they are asking for to basically watch a amateur sport.  This is not the NFL and I sure as heck don't get a NFL quality game out of it. 

On top of that the quality of the experience is not worth the cost.. what I mean by that is that if I'm going to donate thousands just so that I can buy a ticket.. then I damn well better be able to buy a water at the stadium within a reasonable amount of time.  I'm not looking for a luxury experience at a football game and would be perfectly happy sitting out there with little convince.. at 20 bucks a game.  But when you start talking about thousands then yes, I'm going to want luxury in return.

Right now, we pay thousands and in return we get a terrible game day experience (Jimmy Dean Sausage Stadium), terrible stadium experience (takes over a quarter to get a water), and a mediocre team.. worst in probably 50 years.  Now the team is turning its self around.. but I still get sausage and no water.. go figure, I'll stay home and watch on the big screen where I just have to endure the team.     

Tejano Jawg

I'll drive up for 3 or 4 Fayetteville games each year. It is the complete experience—making a road trip out of it (because I usually bring one, or all, of my kids), seeing family, friends, tailgating before the game, watching the game, then repeat in reverse order. I have to devote at least 2 days for these home games.

On the other hand...I draw a wide line between going to Cowboys games and staying home, for some reasons mentioned above. It's not a priority. I'm just not compelled to go. If things were different—if the stadium was on the edge of downtown Dallas, if the stadium wasn't so ridiculous, if the game atmosphere were better, if it wasn't so $$$—I'd go more often.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

MultipleScoreGasms

For the Athletic Programs, it isn't about attendance anymore.  It's about profits.  Now programs can have significant drop offs in attendance, and still be more profitable.  Several posts have already called out some of the reasons.  That's why we see donation fees for virtually every seat, premium fees for premium seats, ever increasing ticket prices, new construction for the wealthy attendee, and my all time favorite, the "nursing home parade" during TV timeouts, etc.  The common fan has been priced out of the market, and has found other alternatives.  The program doesn't mind because the premium prices received for attendance exceed what they would earn if the price was set at a point to fill the stadium.   They also get licensing fees from televised games, so they get to have it both ways.

rzrbaxfan

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 13, 2018, 09:44:31 pm
It's amost too convenient.  I watched the game tonight on my phone while my son was watching Cars 3.  I havent been to a game since he was born, when he gets a little older I look forward to going back. 

Same for us, except I have two girls and they watch Cars on the ipad while the game is on the big TV...but I get your stance.  We've done a spring game and will do a few more to groom them a bit before we drop the $$ for tickets for them to a real game.

Cotton

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on February 13, 2018, 11:58:07 pm
I'll drive up for 3 or 4 Fayetteville games each year. It is the complete experience—making a road trip out of it (because I usually bring one, or all, of my kids), seeing family, friends, tailgating before the game, watching the game, then repeat in reverse order. I have to devote at least 2 days for these home games.

On the other hand...I draw a wide line between going to Cowboys games and staying home, for some reasons mentioned above. It's not a priority. I'm just not compelled to go. If things were different—if the stadium was on the edge of downtown Dallas, if the stadium wasn't so ridiculous, if the game atmosphere were better, if it wasn't so $$$—I'd go more often.
Cowboys Stadium is incredible but I won't pay $100+ a head to sit in the 4th deck for a cowboys game...
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

311Hog

the article mentioned something that i think allot of folks glossed over.  The dip and continued dip of student attendance.

The writer said that students no longer consider the attendance of the football game part of the college experience (for some).  This to me is where the breaking point is, yes technology and convenience play a huge roll, but if Michigan can't sell student tickets you know there is a problem.  To me it is coming from at least 2 angles, one being some schools actively tried or try to push students out of their place in the atmosphere so they can sell their space to someone else willing to pay top dollar for it, and then you have an overall disinterest by the individuals themselves, where even if the game were free they aren't going because football isn't their thing.

I know that long $$$$ is the goal, but if your team doesn't sell itself IMHO you better court that student body.

Cotton

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 08:39:04 am
the article mentioned something that i think allot of folks glossed over.  The dip and continued dip of student attendance.

The writer said that students no longer consider the attendance of the football game part of the college experience (for some).  This to me is where the breaking point is, yes technology and convenience play a huge roll, but if Michigan can't sell student tickets you know there is a problem.  To me it is coming from at least 2 angles, one being some schools actively tried or try to push students out of their place in the atmosphere so they can sell their space to someone else willing to pay top dollar for it, and then you have an overall disinterest by the individuals themselves, where even if the game were free they aren't going because football isn't their thing.

I know that long $$$$ is the goal, but if your team doesn't sell itself IMHO you better court that student body.
Students should have the best seats in the house IMO.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

rzrbkman

I've had several former longtime  season ticket holders tell me the donation amount requests kept getting higher and the seats kept getting smaller due to so many fans are now oversized. I do wish they would add some more space to each seat as might help get some people off of the couch and back into the stadium.

Arazorbackguy1

The playoff has killed the game.  Who wants to watch Alabama Clemson anymore?  Or Alabama whoever?  It gets old when there is absolutely no drama, no threat that any of the blue bloods might lose. 
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

pigroots

Concussion issues and a lack of respect for the flag this past year has gut punched the game. Even lifers like myself grown sick and tired of the political stances these guys with helmets on take. I watch half the games I once did.

311Hog

Quote from: pigroots on February 14, 2018, 09:21:10 am
Concussion issues and a lack of respect for the flag this past year has gut punched the game. Even lifers like myself grown sick and tired of the political stances these guys with helmets on take. I watch half the games I once did.

do you really believe this ?  (hint college players didn't kneel they aren't even on the field for it...)

RME

Quote from: pigroots on February 14, 2018, 09:21:10 am

Well, that was the NFL. This is college football we're talking about so...not really the same thing.

Busta_Nutt

Lower ticket costs and concession prices - look what it did at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Prices were reasonable and fan spending went up 16% per game. Everyone enjoys sporting events live and in person, but few people want to spend $60 per ticket and another $16 for a hot dog and Coke Pepsi.

And also get rid of the band. The band is a waste of time. Halftime should be no longer than 12 minutes.

311Hog

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on February 14, 2018, 09:31:44 am
Lower ticket costs and concession prices - look what it did at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Prices were reasonable and fan spending went up 16% per game. Everyone enjoys sporting events live and in person, but few people want to spend $60 per ticket and another $16 for a hot dog and Coke Pepsi.

And also get rid of the band. The band is a waste of time. Halftime should be no longer than 12 minutes.

i don't agree on the band, if you get rid of the band why not get rid of all the students, pay the players and call it the NFL D-League.

RME

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 09:32:57 am
i don't agree on the band, if you get rid of the band why not get rid of all the students, pay the players and call it the NFL D-League.

What?

The band is the only thing that's stopping them from getting rid of the students and paying the players? That's pretty much what you just said. Didn't know the band was the glue holding everything together.

TheGunther

The median household income in Arkansas is approximately $44k.  According to a Bankrate.com study only 37% of Americans have enough money to cover a $500 - $1000 emergency.  The bottom line: the majority of Arkansans are being priced out of going to a game. 

I believe in the future all season tickets and club seats will be owned by corporations or wealthy families.  I'm sure a few employees will receive the benefit, but the vast majority of tickets will be handed out to clients and vendors. 
everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, no one wanna lift no heavy ass weight!

311Hog

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 14, 2018, 09:35:40 am
What?

The band is the only thing that's stopping them from getting rid of the students and paying the players? That's pretty much what you just said. Didn't know the band was the glue holding everything together.

Ok i will clarify.

1. The only student involvement in the game comes from, fans in the stands, players on the field, and students in the band.  There are also student assistants etc. but you get the point.  Fans cheer, the band plays and also cheers "allot" and the players play.
2. You hear people say "play for the love of the game, the game the game" well ever since 9th grade the game came with a band.  The NFL doesn't have a band, and no students etc. and it a different atmosphere entirely.

The point i was making is that the college game is losing student participation they see it as a problem and i agree.  Removing the band (and all the students in it) would only further kill student participation and every student who is in the band's parents and family etc.

Alot of the people in the stadium on game day are the parents of the kids in the band, and on the field.

I feel the band is a irremovable piece of the college game. To get rid of it IMHO you might as well not sell student tickets and just go full on pro style because a good bit of the college passion would be lost.

HogPharmer

The real reason for the decline is due to one thing: Pepsi. Why am I gonna go pay outrageous prices for such an awful soft drink when I can sit at home and enjoy my refreshing Coca Cola? Too many schools are selling out to the "carpetbagging coke wannabe" and now they're paying the price for it. We, as fans, are flexing our collective muscle and are finally being heard. Enough is enough. Bring back the coke, or even Bama will begin seeing attendance numbers similar to what we saw at the Arkansas-Coastal Carolina game.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

steveaustin69

Quote from: 311Hog on February 14, 2018, 09:32:57 am

the band stinks

RT1941

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 13, 2018, 10:33:17 pm
Maybe I'm just speaking for myself...but I would gladly pay the $$price Alabama fans pay (no telling how much more that is vs. what we pay) for those results.
Ditto!
Yet their head coach has spoiled them so bad that he has to dress them down a couple of times a year because the fans are so bored by half-time that they leave the game in droves to head back to their tailgates or the Strip to party. 

I must be nice to know without doubt that 95% of the games your team plays are well in hand before the 3rd quarter even starts. :rolleyes:
RazorTusk!!!!