Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Danny West just tweeted about Bohannon...

Started by porque, December 19, 2017, 02:59:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porque

that there was a reason he , RD and Dudley weren't there.  Then added this bomb;  Implied that GB asked Arkansas to drop Noland but Arkansas said no.  GB did this all while Noland has been trying to recruit GB to Arkansas.

https://twitter.com/DannyWest1/status/943221589973307393

Pork Ranger

Wow. Never seen a kid so afraid of competition. Don't need that here at UA

colbs

Staff made the right decision.  Don't tell PiP.

hogsanity

Quote from: porque on December 19, 2017, 02:59:26 pm
that there was a reason he , RD and Dudley weren't there.  Then added this bomb;  Implyed that GB asked Arkansas to drop Noland but Arkansas said no.  GB did this all while Noland has been trying to recruit GB to Arkansas.

This will escalate quickly.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

redleg

Quote from: porque on December 19, 2017, 02:59:26 pm
that there was a reason he , RD and Dudley weren't there.  Then added this bomb;  Implied that GB asked Arkansas to drop Noland but Arkansas said no.  GB did this all while Noland has been trying to recruit GB to Arkansas.

https://twitter.com/DannyWest1/status/943221589973307393
Oh c'mon man! That can't be true. Can it?!
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

porque

I hope Coach Morris got up, wished the young man good luck and walked out the door.

Bubba's Bruisers

There's always a "bomb" with an Arkansas kid who goes elsewhere.  Wonder why that is.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

EastTNHog

GBo made the right decision.  Hogs have a lot of talent on campus at QB....not worried about losing him.  Would rather have a few LBers instead.

VBMark

If true-big IF-then this kid will likely never see the field as a QB at Baylor or anywhere.

Mark my words, he will become a WR or DB. If I had to bet, it would be nickelback.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 19, 2017, 03:03:42 pm
There's always a "bomb" with an Arkansas kid who goes elsewhere.  Wonder why that is.
Lol. The guy literally said he doesn't want any competition in his class.

rhames

Quote from: VBMark on December 19, 2017, 03:05:16 pm
If true-big IF-then this kid will likely never see the field as a QB at Baylor or anywhere.

Mark my words, he will become a WR or DB. If I had to bet, it would be nickelback.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPHHHHH
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Letsroll1200

It was the best decision for Bohannon. There are a lot of QB's on the roster at Arkansas and established relationships at Baylor.

arkansasbred

Noland isn't getting the love he deserves on this board. GB is no doubt more athletic and probably has a higher ceiling, but Noland is head and shoulders above him as a passer today.

Mike_e

That's just    sad.

Talk about backstabbing.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

redleg

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 19, 2017, 03:06:55 pm
Lol. The guy literally said he doesn't want any competition in his class.

Sorry, I missed his quote.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Razorback Pastor

hogsanity

Careful, one time I said Kodi Burns and Broderick Green would never play their HS positions at the schools they chose, and I got banned. Of course I was right. Burns ended up at WR, and BG played FB for USC, except for one game when their top 4 tb's were all hurt.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: arkansasbred on December 19, 2017, 03:08:46 pm
Noland isn't getting the love he deserves on this board. GB is no doubt more athletic and probably has a higher ceiling, but Noland is head and shoulders above him as a passer today.
comment, then.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=653894.0
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Tony Perkis

bjeffersonhog

Wish him the best...but if that is true about him trying to get the staff to drop Noland... I hope Baylor decides to sign another QB during the February signing period.

hogsanity

Quote from: arkansasbred on December 19, 2017, 03:08:46 pm

Yea, it is strange, Cn is pretty polished as a QB, but I guess he does not have that run around and make stuff up get recruited by Indiana quality that so many look for in a Hog Qb.

Razorbackers

Razorbackers

Quote from: hogsanity on December 19, 2017, 03:11:52 pm
Yea, it is strange, Cn is pretty polished as a QB, but I guess he does not have that run around and make stuff up get recruited by Indiana quality that so many look for in a Hog Qb.

LOL

Soooie21

Quote from: Pork Ranger on December 19, 2017, 03:00:36 pm
Wow. Never seen a kid so afraid of competition. Don't need that here at UA
Entitlement generation....come in and win the job..

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Tony Perkis on December 19, 2017, 03:10:58 pm
Well, maybe not literally. But you know what I mean.    :D

And I'm saying I don't doubt he didn't want competition.  There have been plenty of clues suggesting that.  I agree it's not a good sign for him.  But this sort of stuff always seems to come out by UA mouthpieces who want to provide justification for the UA losing out on a recruit.  And the mouthpieces likely don't have this info if it's not leaked to them by the staff.  And we just eat it up, because it just reinforces the fan's belief that the UA is alway gooooood and the recruit always baaaaaaad.

Tony Perkis

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 19, 2017, 03:17:07 pm
And I'm saying I don't doubt he didn't want competition.  There have been plenty of clues suggesting that.  But this sort of stuff always seems to come out by UA mouthpieces who want to provide justification for the UA losing out on a recruit.  And the mouthpieces likely don't have this info if it's not leaked to them by the staff.  And we just eat it up, because it just reinforces the fan's belief that the UA is alway gooooood and the recruit always baaaaaaad.
Fair point.

liljo

Who knows what moves a kid to do what he does? Maybe Baylor sashayed in a cute lil babe from the volleyball team.

Of all towns, though. Waco, Texas.

Due to an incident there a couple of years ago, I've been trying to organize a motorcycle rally that would be held on an annual basis. Unlike Sturgis, and Daytona Bike Week, and Bikes-Blues-and BarBQ (held in Fayetteville every year)--rallies that have set locations year after year-- this rally would move to a different location every year. It would be called the Annual Anywhere But Waco Rally.

Anyway, good luck, Bohanon. Sorry, man, I'm not into the whole "G-Bo" name thingie. Try to hit a book or two while your there, okay? Because, it appears to me, you DEFINITELY need a better education.

BAYLOR?!?!?!?
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

Wooderson

Even if true that being released is nothing but an attempt to make a kid look bad and take heat off the staff.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

Soooie21

Noland looks better on his HS highlights....better arm, quick release and moves well in the pocket...

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 03:20:07 pm
Even if true that being released is nothing but an attempt to make a kid look bad and take heat off the staff.
If it's true the staff did exactly what they should have done.  Shook his hand and said good luck at Baylor.

farmhawg

Quote from: porque on December 19, 2017, 03:03:13 pm
I hope Coach Morris got up, wished the young man good luck and walked out the door.
I would imagine that was his response.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

farmhawg

Turd on....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Wooderson

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on December 19, 2017, 03:21:02 pm
If it's true the staff did exactly what they should have done.  Shook his hand and said good luck at Baylor.

I agree that coach Morris should have moved on at that point.  Danny West and whoever told him that should be ashamed if themselves though. No reason to let that be known. That kid is about to get destroyed by crazy fans.

rljjr

There's no heat to be had, unless you think 13-14 days is too much of an egregious failure not to be able to turn a lack of a relationship into a 4-year commitment.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 03:24:17 pm
I agree that coach Morris should have moved on at that point.  Danny West and whoever told him that should be ashamed if themselves though. No reason to let that be known. That kid is about to get destroyed by crazy fans.

Which is the point of the leak.  Rally the fans around the UA.

Torqued pork

Quote from: EastTNHog on December 19, 2017, 03:04:59 pm
GBo made the right decision.  Hogs have a lot of talent on campus at QB....
Do we?

hawgon

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 03:24:17 pm

If true, he sort of deserves it.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: rljjr on December 19, 2017, 03:26:11 pm
There's no heat to be had, unless you think 13-14 days is too much of an egregious failure not to be able to turn a lack of a relationship into a 4-year commitment.

There is no failure.  GB wasn't coming anyway.  2019 will tell the tale.

searkhogfan

So in your elite opinion, Danny should have just withheld the info?  I have no doubt it's true. And no doubt we dodged a bullet with this primadona.  Woo Pig

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 19, 2017, 03:27:24 pm
So in your elite opinion, Danny should have just withheld the info?  I have no doubt it's true. And no doubt we dodged a bullet with this primadona.  Woo Pig

Danny doesn't release the info if the kid signs with us. 

The_Iceman

Dang. I just wish we already had a 4-star QB already committed that also fit Chad Morris's offense perfectly.....

NWAHog479

Did Gerry say this to Danny? Doubtful. Come on Danny you are a grown man, let the kid make his own decision and move on.

Wooderson

Quote from: hawgon on December 19, 2017, 03:26:52 pm
If true, he sort of deserves it.

Are you serious Clark?  A kid deserves to be ripped apart by fans because he didn't want any other recruits at his position?  There will be some vile hatred spewed towards him over this being leaked by grown men. That's ok? 

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hawgon

Quote from: Wooderson on December 19, 2017, 03:29:36 pm
Are you serious Clark?  A kid deserves to be ripped apart by fans because he didn't want any other recruits at his position?  There will be some vile hatred spewed towards him over this being leaked by grown men. That's ok?

Yeah. 

searkhogfan

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 19, 2017, 03:28:45 pm
Danny doesn't release the info if the kid signs with us. 

Point was, he wasn't signing with us unless we dropped Noland.   

Wildhog

Screw'm.  I have no problem with DW tweeting that.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 19, 2017, 03:28:50 pm
Dang. I just wish we already had a 4-star QB already committed that also fit Chad Morris's offense perfectly.....