Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe Adams

Started by jep_hog_fan, January 13, 2008, 09:06:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jep_hog_fan

Scout doesn't show him as committed to USC???

Ramble on Barbershop

probably decommited due tot he pete rumors and now we finally got a coach at arkansas.
member # 407

You are no better than anyone, you are just as good but no better, be HUMBLE and you will see the difference in relationships. He who can be carefree yet mindful at the same time, has found the secret of living in enlightened PEACE.

COCHISE

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

VenturaHog

I have a good feeling about him.

jep_hog_fan

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 13, 2008, 09:09:01 pm
Still has him listed as a soft verbal..

http://arkansas.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=8&c=1&nid=2761106

Lol, has him as soft verbal on one page, not committed on the other.

urangajr2

Scout put him as a soft verbal because of the official he is taking to Arkansas. Joe Adams will be a Trojan.

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: urangajr2 on January 14, 2008, 05:02:56 am
Scout put him as a soft verbal because of the official he is taking to Arkansas. Joe Adams will be a Trojan.

I think the only Trojan on Joe Adams is the one he used last night.  I think he'll be a Hog.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Houston h

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on January 14, 2008, 07:19:28 am
I think the only Trojan on Joe Adams is the one he used last night.  I think he'll be a Hog.

Now that is funny +1

HUNGLOWHOG

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: urangajr2 on January 14, 2008, 05:02:56 am

I agree.  I think Joe will visit Arkansas and go to USC the next week and firm up his pledge after dealing with the best recruiter in the country. He is the same kid who picked USC on state TV, after leaving the Arkansas hat on the table last. 

Hogway

Why does this have me so confused?  Reports say Joe want to play O.  USC has says he will play D.  Is Carroll so good that he can convince Joe to not play the side of the ball he wants to play and strictly play D versus Petrino who would probably use him in the slot and on D?  This whole situtation has me perplexed. 

jim hog

We need to recruit several good big lineman. Hogs need you recruits.

OKhogfan1959

Man I wish Adams would commit now and maybe that would help swing some more recruits.

If he did it now that would give the staff some real momentum and maybe snow ball into a great class this year. No matter it looks like this class will atleast be solid..Can't wait till next year to see what this staff can do with a year to get started.

Corkscrew Johnson

Quote from: LawnHog48 on January 14, 2008, 12:38:58 pm
Man I wish Adams would commit now and maybe that would help swing some more recruits.

If he did it now that would give the staff some real momentum and maybe snow ball into a great class this year. No matter it looks like this class will atleast be solid..Can't wait till next year to see what this staff can do with a year to get started.

If this class ends up being "solid", it will be a huge victory for Razorback nation.  Given the way Nutt abandoned the situation in early November, and the tremendous criticism Petrino received in the national media, this recruiting class was destined to be more about weathering the storm than making a splash.   

While Saban pulled off an allstar class last year, it wouldn't be reasonable to assume Petrino can pull of a similar effort.  First of all, Petrino isn't as nationally acclaimed as Saban, given the national championship at LSU, so there isn't as much awe when sitting in a living room.  But in addition, Saban did not catch nearly as much heat as Petrino did for abandoning the Dolphins.   Within a year, Petrino will be recruiting based on tangible results and not his reputation.  So a top 25 effort this year will be a serious victory for the Hogs.

SquidBilly

Quote from: LawnHog48 on January 14, 2008, 12:38:58 pm

But if he did that now USC may cancel his visit and then he wouldn't get to meet Snoop Dogg.  He'll be a Hog when all is said and done.

HoopS

I believe he will end up a Hog, too.

Cresthog

The Reggie Bush ordeal may end up hurting USC...oh and its seems as if Carrol will one day leave for the NFL. He interviews with a NFL team every offseason. One day the right job will come open and he will leave.

antiono hogderas

I hope he's a hog. Anyone heard anything more on him. The last i heard about Joe was after CBP visit.