Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs lose Thomas Shuler

Started by Tomhog™, January 13, 2008, 03:36:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Stokes

That's too bad, he looked like one heckuva fullback.  I guess losing him to JUCO is better than losing him to another team, that's the original impression I got after reading the title.

Amityvillehogger

Yeah, that sucks.  Would have been a good one to work with.  Hopefully we'll get him back in a few years.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The_Hill

John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

VenturaHog

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on January 13, 2008, 04:36:42 pm
Yeah, that sucks.  Would have been a good one to work with.  Hopefully we'll get him back in a few years.

No knock to Schuler but in a couple years I expect us to be on bigger and better guys in high school, juco is not the way to go and I have a hunch that this staff can recruit very well.

want2be

Quote from: VenturaHog on January 13, 2008, 06:50:25 pm
No knock to Schuler but in a couple years I expect us to be on bigger and better guys in high school, juco is not the way to go and I have a hunch that this staff can recruit very well.

Next year, we needed a bigger TB and he had potential. Dean is an alternative, but I bet Petrino tries to tie up a +215 lb back.

JIHawg

Trust me.  This kid is no big loss.  He was never going to be eligible, and there are issues.  Nutt would overlook some things, but Petrino would not.

jgphillips3

I hate to lose any kid from another State that wanted to be a Hog, but position wise, this is not as big a blow as losing the secondary players that have decommitted the past couple of months.  We are in far more desperate need of players on D than at RB (even with size a factor).  I wish him the best in JUCO.

Fatmanhog

its ok we could always use mr.oden a as  a 6'8 fullback..lol
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt