Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 star O-lineman available

Started by SquidBilly, January 13, 2008, 01:11:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

He was set to commit to Florida or Georgia but both had used up all of the scholarships they wanted to give to O-linemen this year.  We should take a look at him.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/shared-blogs/ajc/cfbrecruit/entries/2008/01/12/florida_rejects.html

http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=57005&sport=1

jim hog

COCHISE

January 13, 2008, 01:22:53 pm #2 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:26:39 pm by 870 RZR
The old staff was recruiting him early on, I believe we even offered last summer

SquidBilly

Well since it seems he wants to be in the SEC our new staff should go talk to him again.  He sounds like he'd be the perfect redshirt candidate at his current weight and strength and then by 09 he could be a contributor.  At 6'7 270 he could add another 50 pounds to that frame and be playing tackle for us at 320 lbs.  As he's adding the weight he needs to be raising his benchpress numbers to over 400 but the two things will likely go hand in hand with our new strength coach running the show.

ntubjr

His mom works for Walmart and lives in NW Ark

SquidBilly

The_Hill

The article says that FSU and UCLA are his frontrunners now, after such a bad experience with two SEC teams he might want to look elsewhere.
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

ntubjr

Last summer he spent time im NW Ark and was rumored to be transferring to a school here Do not know why mom is here and dad there

SquidBilly

Quote from: ntubjr on January 13, 2008, 01:57:35 pm
Last summer he spent time im NW Ark and was rumored to be transferring to a school here Do not know why mom is here and dad there

So we may have that going for us then.  Go get him Coach Summers.

The_Bionic_Pig

Keep a eye on Greg Oden's younger brother.... ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jpenrod1

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 13, 2008, 02:04:14 pm
Keep a eye on Greg Oden's younger brother.... ;)

That guy looks very athletic. There are a lot of really big people out there but Big and Athletic are hard to find.

SquidBilly

Yeah if we could get them both it would be awesome.  Would Oden be playing guard or tackle?