Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mallet visit.

Started by OLDHOG, January 12, 2008, 10:50:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OLDHOG

First time poster. Anyone know how the mallet visit is going?

chortle

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 12, 2008, 11:07:40 am
Heard the visit went very well.

Well enough for him to enroll?

wooDEMhogs

booogaga

let me look into my crystal ball........ nope nothing.
GO HOGS!

Razorbackmedic

Quote from: booogaga on January 12, 2008, 11:29:20 am
let me look into my crystal ball........ nope nothing.

Try your magic 8-ball!

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

chortle

Quote from: wooDEMhogs on January 12, 2008, 11:20:47 am
it sounds like he will

Don't take this as critical, but based on what?

Nashville Fan

Quote from: chortle on January 12, 2008, 11:45:55 am

Don't take this as critical, but based on what?
Based on WooDEMhogs. Read his past posts sometime.
Pittman or Bust!

HOGINTENNESSEE

tophawg19

when woodemhogs posts it pays to listen . he knows of what he speaks .he doesn't just toss crap out there. if he posts something he is already sure.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hawgwash

Quote from: Nashville Fan on January 12, 2008, 11:49:08 am
I just took your suggestion, and it was time well spent.  I recommend it to others.  I hadn't really paid particular attention to his posts in the past.  I will in the future.  +1 to you and woodemhogs.

chortle

Quote from: Nashville Fan on January 12, 2008, 11:49:08 am

Thanks. Like I said, I wasn't trying to flame, just trying to find out more information. But I realize that sometimes sources can't reveal too much or run the risk of outting themselves.

Thanks for the update.

Beaverfever

Some of ya'll just assume everyone on here is full of crap.  There are some very knowledgeable posters.  You just have to figure out who they are.

jpenrod1

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 12, 2008, 12:14:14 pm
Some of ya'll just assume everyone on here is full of crap.  There are some very knowledgeable posters.  You just have to figure out who they are.

Yes there are, but there are also lots of people who just report things they find on other boards, websites, or even other posters on here. These people will often times look like they know somebody, but really they are full of crap. There are not very many people who know what they are talking about on a consistent basis.

tophawg19

there are a lot of them .you just have to pay attention and learn which ones are the best. there are a number of posters who are well connected . many are razorbacks or former backs. others have ties to coaches, admin. people or bot members themselves.

tophawg19

THANKS TOMHOG. we appricate all your info.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 12, 2008, 12:43:14 pm
Everything is pointing towards him enrolling Monday.

giggity!!!
Go away, batin'

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: tophawg19 on January 12, 2008, 11:55:46 am
when woodemhogs posts it pays to listen . he knows of what he speaks .he doesn't just toss crap out there. if he posts something he is already sure.

Yeah, he's one of the best sourced-information posters on here.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

bkjacks

He is just like me, he was born to be a Hog!

HogsGotcha1

He said we are at the top of his list now! Via wholehogsports

hog_fan

Quote from: funkyhog on January 12, 2008, 01:48:34 pm
He said we are at the top of his list now! Via wholehogsports

Link? Didn't see it on whlehogsports.com

HoopS

WooDEM is GOLDEN!

My boy TomHog is solid too. 

I trust them both.

OLDHOG

Thanks for the update, guys. That"s great news!

slopinhogs

Thump your magic finger froggy. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

woodydoc

This is great news, if it is true.  Go Hogs!

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: HoopS on January 12, 2008, 04:26:27 pm
WooDEM is GOLDEN!

My boy TomHog is solid too. 

I trust them both.
Very good news!

joebut18

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 12, 2008, 05:41:56 pm
Monday will be a good day for the Hogs! WPS!

I think I'm going to cry.....with happiness!

jgphillips3

If he comes here, that is a big coup for us.  I wonder how ESPN will spin it...

schmeck

I have a source that just told me this interesting piece of info... Mallett will be enrolled at A&M on Monday, he will not however, be on scholarship. His dad will foot the bill for one semester while Ryan takes a few classes.  From what my sources tell me, Ryan really wants to find out the answer to the question, "How many Aggies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"  After learning the answer to this life altering question, he will transfer to the UofA and play out his college career, when in his junior season he will beat out Mustain for the Heisman Memorial Trophy.  My source was very specific and adamant about this information, and I really feel inclined to believe him.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

Coach Obvious

PigPusher

Quote from: schmeck on January 12, 2008, 09:59:03 pm
I have a source that just told me this interesting piece of info... Mallett will be enrolled at A&M on Monday, he will not however, be on scholarship. His dad will foot the bill for one semester while Ryan takes a few classes.  From what my sources tell me, Ryan really wants to find out the answer to the question, "How many Aggies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"  After learning the answer to this life altering question, he will transfer to the UofA and play out his college career, when in his junior season he will beat out Mustain for the Heisman Memorial Trophy.  My source was very specific and adamant about this information, and I really feel inclined to believe him.

Would recommend you not give up your day job. A sense of humor would help also.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

BERLY_HOGMAN

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 12, 2008, 07:08:28 pm
If he comes here, that is a big coup for us.  I wonder how ESPN will spin it...

ESPN can suck it!  That is the most intelligent phrase that I can think of...

OKhogfan1959

Woohooooo!!!

After reading the net today at the half of the Dallas game I am convinced that Ryan Mallet is a Hog..

Great day!! Now lets get some lineman!

want2be

Classes start tomorrow....You would think that he would make an annoucement soon if he is going to the hill.

Razorbackmedic

Does he absolutely HAVE to be in class tomorrow? I mean can his enroll within the next couple days and then start classes?

Wingo Hog

Quote from: CHafar on January 13, 2008, 07:00:02 pm
Does he absolutely HAVE to be in class tomorrow? I mean can his enroll within the next couple days and then start classes?
Yes, he has until the 18th to register for classes.

Hawgvillain

Quote from: CHafar on January 13, 2008, 07:00:02 pm
LoL.  After about two semesters at the UofA, I stopped going on the first day too.  I can get the syllabus some other time...

I once had a roommate show up to Fayetteville two weeks after class started.  I was beginning to get worried that he was never coming back...

hog_fan

Quote from: LawnHog48 on January 13, 2008, 06:31:14 pm
Woohooooo!!!

After reading the net today at the half of the Dallas game I am convinced that Ryan Mallet is a Hog..

Great day!! Now lets get some lineman!
link?

BigDave70

I really hope he enrolls soon
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

SpringTxHOG

my new favorite reply...

link?

The Hawg Marshal

SONofHAM

Can't wait to have him on board!  Go CBP!
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

El Supremo

Quote from: wooDEMhogs on January 12, 2008, 11:20:47 am
it sounds like he will

This guy is solid.  I believe RM is pretty solid this way.  Thank you wooDEM.

Pig Latin

if i were ryan mallett, i would not pick a school... instead, i would charge people five dollars to watch me throw a football 87 yards,   at least that is how far i heard the guy could throw.   then when everyone has paid me their five to see me throw it really far,   i would then charge five dollars to watch me throw the football at passing airplanes
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Pig Latin

im   kidding      if i were ryan mallett i would go to the university of arkansas      DID YOU HEAR THAT MALLETT???     THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS   
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Nashville Fan

Quote from: Hawgvillain on January 13, 2008, 07:26:59 pm
LoL.  After about two semesters at the UofA, I stopped going on the first day too.  I can get the syllabus some other time...

I once had a roommate show up to Fayetteville two weeks after class started.  I was beginning to get worried that he was never coming back...
I used to miss the first week of school every year to climb 14s in Colorado. One of the best times for climbing since most of the peaks were relatively clear.
Pittman or Bust!