Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are there any North Louisiana players being recruited by Arkansas?

Started by ashleyswine, January 12, 2008, 01:58:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ashleyswine

I live close to Louisiana so i was just wondering. There's alot of good high school football played in that area  what with West Monroe, Ruston, Bastrop(three state championships in a row), Neville in Monroe and of course Shreveport.

jwhite_13

I'm not positive but there is a WR, Khiry Cooper I believe is from that area, i know he is at least from Louisiana.  He's on scout and rivals as a 3 star

ashleyswine

Quote from: jwhite_13 on January 12, 2008, 02:19:57 am
I'm not positive but there is a WR, Khiry Cooper I believe is from that area, i know he is at least from Louisiana.  He's on scout and rivals as a 3 star
thanks for the heads up  looked him up on Rivals   he's north La. alright  Shreveport  has LSU and Nebraska listed as interests alongsine Arkansas and close by LA Tech and ULM

Waldron_Hog

Not sure where Jelani Smith (committed LB) is from, except that he's from Louisiana.

Waldron_Hog

We're recruiting Joel Ross (DL) from Louisiana as well, again not sure where though.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

COCHISE

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 13, 2008, 01:37:14 pm
Khiry Cooper
Jelani Smith
P.J. Smith

Just saw where P.J. Smith has us and Nebraska listed as his favorites and is also sporting offers from LSU, Bama, and Arizona St., pretty impressive list.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 13, 2008, 01:45:42 pm
Just saw where P.J. Smith has us and Nebraska listed as his favorites and is also sporting offers from LSU, Bama, and Arizona St., pretty impressive list.

Its down to Arkansas & Nebraska with us getting the last visit.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Wingo Hog

ashleyswine

thanks for the names   p.j. smith and jelani smith are south louisisana though