Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fox 16 on MALLETT

Started by sg0303, January 11, 2008, 10:59:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baydor

He has to enroll by 5 pm Monday (14th)...then he has until the next monday to decide what classes he wants to take...at least this is what the normal student must do.
"Everybody has a plan...until they get punched in the mouth"  --Mike Tyson

OLDHOG

Just saw on another post that he has cancelled his visit to a&m.

Coach Obvious

Quote from: OLDHOG on January 12, 2008, 07:23:43 pm
Just saw on another post that he has cancelled his visit to a&m.

Where did you see this? Thanks!

OLDHOG

On an A&M blog, RazorTusk14.

Hog_of_the_HILL

Are you 100% sure about it Tomhog cuz if u r then this is great news.
It was worth the wait

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Hog_of_the_HILL on January 12, 2008, 10:20:17 pm
Are you 100% sure about it Tomhog cuz if u r then this is great news.

I am 99.99999% I stop saying 100% after these damn head coaches had a change of heart the following morning.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hawgballz

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 12, 2008, 10:37:38 am
I could be wrong, but the way that I understood it, Ryan and his "uncle" have been in Fayetteville since Wednesday and Bobby & possibly Paul Petrino are supposed to be in Texarkana this coming Monday to meet with Ryan and his parents.

If my scenario is correct, then it would seem that R.M. came to Arkansas, met with our new coaching staff, decided he liked what he saw and Bobboy Petrino is in Texarkana to seal the deal with Ryan's mother and father, who were upset over the way Nutt & Co. handled Ryan's original recruitment.

Arkansas was given first shot, IMHO because Ryan Mallett still has deep feelings for the UofA and wanted to check out the situation here before looking elsewhere.

If Ryan doesn't announce by Monday afternoon (hopefully much sooner) that he and his family have decided that the University of Arkansas is the right fit for him, then in my mind it will signal that we could be in trouble as far as landing Ryan goes.

Ryan's parents drove up late Thursday after a junior high basketball game that his dad coached, so they could meet with Petrino on Friday.  The visit went really well, but I have not heard an official "I will be a hog" announcement yet.  However, I expect one by Monday and it appears that Tomhog & Stewie have got word that he will indeed be a hog.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!