Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter Miller

Started by pcrouch3809, January 11, 2008, 06:07:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pcrouch3809

Where would he play if he comes here?  He is too slow to play in the secondary, 4.72 40.  His vertical is only 27.5", and he only weighs 185 lbs.  He wouldn't be a posession receiver b/c he is barely 6 ft.     

Sharkansas

There is no freakin way he runs a 4.72.  He is much faster than that.  I'm not saying he's an SEC caliber athlete, but trust me, the kid is faster than 4.72.  I know he was timed at 4.72 at some camp, but I call to question the validity of that time.  I know he's been timed much faster at other places.

granitehog

Quote from: pcrouch3809 on January 11, 2008, 06:07:23 pm
Where would he play if he comes here?  He is too slow to play in the secondary, 4.72 40.  His vertical is only 27.5", and he only weighs 185 lbs.  He wouldn't be a posession receiver b/c he is barely 6 ft.    
Where have you been?There's already been 2 threads on this.Thankfully for us,you know more than CBP or Nutty,looked at film,seen him play,talked to his coaches,deemed too slow to be a possesion reciever.Or did you just pull up his profile,spout off his stats to sound like you know more than you do?

pcrouch3809

Quote from: granitehog on January 11, 2008, 06:59:17 pm
Where have you been?There's already been 2 threads on this.Thankfully for us,you know more than CBP or Nutty,looked at film,seen him play,talked to his coaches,deemed too slow to be a possesion reciever.Or did you just pull up his profile,spout off his stats to sound like you know more than you do?

I said too small to be a possesion receiver.

stronguard

I watched him a few times.  He has leadership and heart, but I seriously doubt the kids athleticism.  I'm not sure he'll ever be SEC caliber at anything. JMO
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

JIHawg

Let him go to Ole Ms and take up one of their scholarships for four years.
Or Walkon at Arkansas and prove he is worthy of a scholarship.