Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kendall Council

Started by lawton04, December 20, 2007, 07:39:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lawton04

Watch the tapes on him!  I think he would be a great find for Petrino

4.3     and a winner    great young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too small for QB but would scare people with his speed and natural ability

He would represent ARKANSAS  well !

COCHISE

You gonna make me search for the video? ;)

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: 870 RZR on December 20, 2007, 07:41:41 pm
You gonna make me search for the video? ;)

The only thing I can tell ya is Council has the same Head Coach that Marcus Monk had.  Kendall is a Michigan fan due to his farther's residence.  Early last summer he was getting mail from Michigan, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU so the kid has got some skills.  The only thing that probably has schools hesitating is that he is only 5'9.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

jackflash

would take a serious look at any prospect who can run a 4.3 there are a lot of 5"9 cb

ListenHereMister

jj202020

I saw Dennis Johnson, Curtis, Youngblood, Joe Adams, and Cruz Williams play.  I'm from Warren, so I know all about Wright, Childs, Jones and Gragg.  Council is the best athlete I've seen this year.  He's small and thin, but he has some serious speed and quickness.  He should be evaluated closely.

dougieritch

Anyone with a link?

He could be a Trindon Holliday (LSU) for Arkansas.

BP would put him in places to excell.

jhudson84

Quote from: jj202020 on December 21, 2007, 10:09:11 am
I saw Dennis Johnson, Curtis, Youngblood, Joe Adams, and Cruz Williams play.  I'm from Warren, so I know all about Wright, Childs, Jones and Gragg.  Council is the best athlete I've seen this year.  He's small and thin, but he has some serious speed and quickness.  He should be evaluated closely.

I second this, I watched Kendall this year and he's the best athlete on the field regardless of who hes playing.  Very close in to Joe Adams

DeltaBoy

Get him to return KO's and Punts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

malibu327

i watched him to, he was the difference maker for dumas. i dont have a link either.

fortcityhog

Council is not on rivals; he's a one * recruit on scout; no media links on youtube, rivals, or scout.

STLRazorback

I saw him play this year. Man, we had some fast guys, but he was blowing right past them. I think he could do well anywhere with his speed.

asuindianman

This kid can flat out fly, guys.  I've seen him play, I bet he could run step for step with Warren's Jarius Wright...and Jarius Wright is a speed demon.

InHogWeTrust

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on December 20, 2007, 08:15:43 pm
The only thing I can tell ya is Council has the same Head Coach that Marcus Monk had.  Kendall is a Michigan fan due to his farther's residence.  Early last summer he was getting mail from Michigan, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU so the kid has got some skills.  The only thing that probably has schools hesitating is that he is only 5'9.

When did the head coach at EPC move to Dumas?  That's like six hours south of EPC isn't it?

Nate-Hawg

I can't find any videos on him, could someone please post a link?

PorkSoda

Quote from: lawton04 on December 20, 2007, 07:39:02 pm

4.3     and a winner    great young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What class is he in?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

The_Bionic_Pig

5-9 180lbs 4.3 (legit) Coach Mark Courtney is doing his best to market the kid. Class of 2008'
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Torqued pork

He's built like Terrell Owens compared to Reggie Fish.

jep_hog_fan

327 yards and 6 touchdowns against Newport in playoffs.

jep_hog_fan

jep_hog_fan

December 22, 2007, 01:23:27 pm #20 Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 03:40:37 pm by jep_hog_fan
Quote from: InHogWeTrust on December 21, 2007, 12:55:44 pm
When did the head coach at EPC move to Dumas?  That's like six hours south of EPC isn't it?
nt a

3 hours, second year there at Dumas

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: lawton04 on December 20, 2007, 07:39:02 pm

4.3     and a winner    great young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote

I agree.  He did not run great at the juniors camp but he is an absolute playmaker.  I hope Bobby Petrino takes note.  He has not nearly enough attention this year.  He has put up ridiculous numbers from the QB spot this year. 

SpiritHog

Think he is a guy we want?  Seriously?
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

The_Iceman

i'd give the guy a chance. he can find a spot somewhere with 4.3 speed.

lawton04

thats 185 lbs pure playmaker!!!!!!!!!!
hes a great young man     and will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make plays.
ask the three young men from Warren   " can he play"

ashleyswine

a legit 4.3?  sign him up   we need speed at the corners!

lawton04

Look at him     Hogs need to give him a good look!!!!!!!

4.3  and a playmaker and a winner

anybody have any contacts?  better get him  or he will come back and HAUNT US!

code3hawg

I agree.  Ive watched this kid for 3 yrs.  A Winnner.  Great Character.
Quit Whinning and support your Team!

Oklahawg

Can you provide more info? School?? Position?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Doggtown31LCC

L. Courtney Click
Winthrop Wolves #1
Superman wears Joe Adams pajamas

hogman64

the kid put on probably the greatest performance I have ever seen in high school.....he SINGLE HANDEDLY  beat Newport  in the playoffs........It was unbelievable how fast he is........Newport had speed and there was no one that could stay near him.........

Hog_of_the_HILL

It was worth the wait

hogfanatic#1

He is ridicously fast Newport was very fast in their own right and he just walked the dog on them.

#1 STUNNA

Brent Morris

Why isn't he being recruited? Is it grades? Because I know for fact that is why Dennis Johnson of Texarkana isn't being recruited by UofA.

code3hawg

Quote from: Nizzle on December 23, 2007, 12:49:08 am
Why isn't he being recruited? Is it grades? Because I know for fact that is why Dennis Johnson of Texarkana isn't being recruited by UofA.

100% sure its not because of his grades.  Maybe his size.  5'7" maybe 5'8".  PLayed QB at Dumas.  QB WOULD NOT be this kids position in college though.  Great hands.  Was All State at QB.  Would have been all state at any postion.  Also lined up at TB and WR at times.  I havnt personally been told this by Kendall, but other teamates, say he is looking at the Navy. 

The Pine Bluff Commerical had Kendall Stats on Nov 28
2007 Stats

3,699 total yards. 
1899 passing
1800 rushing
48 Total TD's
30 Rushing
18 passing

orgkeith

150 lbs and a 4.5 at a camp.  At 175 he would be recruited by alot of folks.

asuindianman

I think he could help the Hogs, but I imagine he's going to wind up at ASU/UCA/UAPB.  He's raw, been playing QB at Dumas.  He'll have to move to WR or DB at the next level.  Big time playmaker, though...reminds me of Dewayne Watts.

ashleyswine

orgkeith

150 lbs with 4.5 speed.  These are camp numbers.  Excellent football player.

oldman1015

another great high school player who is too small to play d1.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

jpenrod1

4.5 doesnt sound very fast. especially at his size.

code3hawg

he is faster than 4.5...trust me...just to small in my opinion.  But I have no doubts he would be tons better than Reggie Fish ever turned out.

orgkeith

That 4.5 was at a real camp, not one of those Houston Nutt camps.  Von Stuman ran a 4.9 at a real camp and a 4.7 at a Nutt camp.  Basmine Jones ran a 4.62 at a real camp and a 4.49 at a Nutt camp.  The list goes on and on.

PigBrother

Excuse my ignorance.  Where does Dennis Johnson play?  Is he a '08 prospect?

Hawgballz

Quote from: PigBrother on December 27, 2007, 10:01:12 am
Excuse my ignorance.  Where does Dennis Johnson play?  Is he a '08 prospect?

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=48922

4* talent, but grades & legal problems will keep him from reaching his potential.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

prisonhog

I am a Newport fan and was at the Newport/Dumas game. Newport has speed all over the field and Kendall Council made them look silly. Not only does he possess speed but has the ability to make people miss. Someone mentioned the Holliday kid from LSU, that is who he reminds me of. I think he would make a good return man. I think he is worth taking a look at.
"It's not the size of the Hog in the fight, but the size
of the fight in the Hog."

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: orgkeith on December 27, 2007, 09:50:54 am
That 4.5 was at a real camp, not one of those Houston Nutt camps.  Von Stuman ran a 4.9 at a real camp and a 4.7 at a Nutt camp.  Basmine Jones ran a 4.62 at a real camp and a 4.49 at a Nutt camp.  The list goes on and on.

Yeah, McFadden ran a 4.3 at a Houston Nutt camp so did Matt Jones.

orgkeith

McFadden ran a 4.37 at a Nike camp in Georgia.  He wasn't afraid to show what he could do.  The best never are.

hogwild1

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 22, 2007, 02:20:50 pm
i'd give the guy a chance. he can find a spot somewhere with 4.3 speed.
Hell they found a place for Fish and I know he aint no 4.3. Someone remind me why we recruited him anyway.
hit the road, hit the road, keep on goin, get your a$$ on down 49. give a cheer ra ra,never fear ra ra,arkansas will be just fine.