Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 02:17:29 pm

3/2 OP

Started by holeinthewall, March 01, 2018, 05:21:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

I think the early P4 could really pay today.

1st race ML is the 2 horse who looks to have been running mostly 1 turn miles and is 1 for 11  Very beatable
2nd race wide open bunch  ML fav is 7-2 makes for some great betting options.
3rd race The 9 ran a big number last time but is taking a huge class jump. After that a few look evenly matched.
4th the 4 is 2-1 ML but there is other speed.  I guess if the track is sealed he could wire them.  If they start working the track when the sun pops out late this morning I would take a stand against.. From there a bunch could win at nice prices.

Thoughts?

A long shot I like is the 8 in the 5th.  Dropping from 30MCL to 12500MCL.  Showed a little speed last time.  Might get a perfect stalking trip if the track is drying out at all.

Russ22

Are you talking March 1 or March 2? ;D
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

kingoftherapids

looks like a day that could be full of prices... never fails though when you think that it is favorites

userpick

March 01, 2018, 11:43:08 am #3 Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:22:38 pm by userpick
Race 1 (3-2-5-4) Tough race to start. Trying to beat the Cox horse, but everything he sends out wins lately.

3- Supreme Venture- nightmare trip in the last race. Bumped repeatedly, actually hit the rail and lost its action. Complete toss out race. Off the claim and stretching out for Hartman whose juice is usually loose. No chance this one is 10-1 like the morning line suggests. Probably in the 5-1 range I imagine.

Race 2 (3-1A-12-7-6) edit: adding the 9 as a backup.

3-King of Anything- Probably a likely winner in this race. Will probably single on some pick 4 tickets. Do not like the running style in a 5.5F sprint but may just be too good. I thought 1A was interesting. Will be on/near the pace and has some numbers that would get it done. 7 horse got a terrible ride last time and is worth using. Added 9 as a backup that will probably only go on one ticket. Jon Court on the lead, 3rd off layoff and has won at 5.5.

Race 3 (9-5-6-8)

9-Kauai Nana- Ran a big race in her debut last year but disappointed in the next start at 5-2 odds. This year, runs a big race fresh and big new top number. Will she regress again? Her best would win this race pretty easily but not sure I can trust her. Court decided to ride for his father in law with the 5 horse and that horse will be a pace presence and makes a lot of sense. I don't think #8 is fast enough to win, but Martin Brothers racing wins a ton of Arkansas Bred races and usually spot them well, so have to use that horse some.

Race 4 (6-4-2-1-8)

Another very interesting race on paper. It looks like #4 Stealth Drone could win this race by 5 lengths. She might do it. But it looks like a dump by O'Neil. I don't believe she's working out well. She may be loose on the lead which will help her chances, but I think there are others to use here on some tickets. #6 Enchanting Embrace has won two in a row and loved the mud last start at Oaklawn. Villafranco is heating up and this one seems fast enough to hang around at the end. #2 Avicci is off the claim for Hartman and was running down the wrong part of the track down the stretch last race. Slight jump in class which is a sign of confidence. #1 Big Red Seven ran a big race last out. The track was favoring inside speed all day and she was off the pace and wide. If she repeats that effort she could win this one. This is a race you either trust the class horse or you spread like a maniac. I'll definitely have at least 5 horses on one ticket.

Russ22

Hey, McKinney! Rick's Stryker is back in the 3rd today (16k clm at 6 f). Are you still high on him for another race?

kingoftherapids

Quote from: Russ22 on March 02, 2018, 11:12:51 am
Hey, McKinney! Rick's Stryker is back in the 3rd today (16k clm at 6 f). Are you still high on him for another race?
you have the fever. lol the racing bug.

Russ22

Quote from: kingoftherapids on March 02, 2018, 12:58:15 pm
you have the fever. lol the racing bug.
Most likely, but I think it is a chronic disease rather than a fever.

mckinneyhog5

Early pick 4
1,9/4,7/5,8/3,4,8,9
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Russ22 on March 02, 2018, 11:12:51 am
depends on odds..5-1 or higher yes I'm on him. Should be able to get better then 7/2 ML but with the 1 scratched might only get 3-1. Came out last race fit and track in good condition today. I'll let you know for sure closer to post time.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

I'm in on the 8..taking some of my winnings from last time and trying to double them up.
100w 50P

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on March 02, 2018, 02:24:45 pm
I'm in on the 8..taking some of my winnings from last time and trying to double them up.
100w 50P
knew it...they were trying to get him claimed he had nothing in the tank. I liked the 5 but hard to take 8/5 on him.

husker71

what are the least odds you will take McKinney??  I will take 8/5 but don't like to.  In my real betting days I would wait around for a 3 or 4 to 1 or better and hope to find one a couple of times a day.  My problem was just what you would guess, I would lose my patience and either bet one less than the odds I wanted or suddenly think longshots would be the way to go.  I would try and turn a low priced favorite into a bigger payout with exotics. 

holeinthewall

Quote from: Russ22 on March 01, 2018, 09:28:00 am
Are you talking March 1 or March 2? ;D

I was talking the 2nd.  I had to travel yesterday only played a little from my phone.