Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 12:41:33 pm

Pick. Em

Started by jcharkansas, November 02, 2016, 06:11:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcharkansas

I keep getting an error message when I try to go into In And I can't make and picks for this week, wondering what's going on.....

jcharkansas

Here's a pic of the message

LSUFan

Format your C drive.
After the computer has recognized the installation disc, you will be prompted to press any key on your keyboard to continue. The installation wizard will then appear on your screen.
Select your language from the "Install Windows" page, then click on "Next" to proceed.
Read and review the Windows 7 license terms. In order to proceed to the next screen, you will be required to place a check mark in the box next to "I accept the license terms."
Select "Custom" when prompted to indicated the type of installation you want to perform.
Select "Drive options (advanced)" when asked where you want Windows installed. Choosing this option will allow you to select the C drive as the only drive you want to format.
Click on your "C" disk drive when Windows asks which partition you want to "change," or install. Your computer will then begin formatting. Windows will notify you when the formatting procedure has finished.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.