Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have you been following the VA Fayetteville and the Pathologist they fired

Started by Boarcephus, October 30, 2018, 06:34:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

for working impaired?  There was an article in the paper this morning where there has been an ongoing review of his work while at the VA.  As to date, they've reviewed 21,591 cases and have found 14 were misdiagnosed.  I'm not sure what the national average is but he was correct 99.94% of the time and that seems pretty salty to me.  IF he was working impaired, he was good at it. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Boarcephus on October 30, 2018, 06:34:52 pm
for working impaired?  There was an article in the paper this morning where there has been an ongoing review of his work while at the VA.  As to date, they've reviewed 21,591 cases and have found 14 were misdiagnosed.  I'm not sure what the national average is but he was correct 99.94% of the time and that seems pretty salty to me.  IF he was working impaired, he was good at it.

They had a gynecologist removed from Bayne Jones at Fort Polk for lewd issues at a previous practice along with some strange comments to patients here at the post.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thedenverchannel.com/3045563167/former-colorado-gynecologist-pleads-guilty-to-harassment-for-exam-joke-.html
This is my non-signature signature.