Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sb Nation

Started by Uberanubis, March 19, 2018, 05:01:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uberanubis

this is fairly complementary to the hogs. it gets a bit back handed at the end. SIAP i didn't see any thing just off the top running through.

https://www.redcuprebellion.com/2018/3/19/17138938/sec-baseball-roundup-arkansas-kentucky-vanderbilt-texas-am-mississippi-state-ncaa-college
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

popcornhog

Quote from: Uberanubis on March 19, 2018, 05:01:08 pm
this is fairly complementary to the hogs. it gets a bit back handed at the end. SIAP i didn't see any thing just off the top running through.

???
WPS

Uberanubis

I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

popcornhog

Quote from: Uberanubis on March 19, 2018, 05:07:53 pm
oops its been edited

Gotcha. I'll read it — red cup rebellion is the Ole Miss site FYI.
WPS

Uberanubis

Quote from: popcornhog on March 19, 2018, 05:13:53 pm
Gotcha. I'll read it — red cup rebellion is the Ole Miss site FYI.

yeah i was noticing that. its a solid read. other then then the second to last paragraph. sounds a bit uncomplimentary for the hogs.