Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DH tomorrow starting at 2

Started by ricepig, March 16, 2018, 11:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Got to believe that means reindl and cronnin are done for the series then.  We might be short on arms come game 3

bulldog04

Will both games be on SEC+? We have had problems with double headers this year

woopig1023

I have tickets for Sunday's game, will they be good for the 2nd game of the double header?

ricepig

TebowHater

That bites. Bad weather Sunday?

TebowHater

Quote from: ricepig on March 16, 2018, 11:19:03 pm

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/mar/16/arkansas-sets-saturday-doubleheader-kentucky/

And just to clarify "Single-game tickets purchased for Sunday can be exchanged for another regular-season game through the Razorback Ticket Office." 'Another regular-season game' INCLUDES the Saturday ticket. That is, you can swap your Sunday ticket for a Saturday ticket and get in bth games.

CSCSW

Quote from: bulldog04 on March 16, 2018, 11:11:15 pm
Will both games be on SEC+? We have had problems with double headers this year

We might want to all start messaging them now so they don't have an "error" again

woopig1023

Quote from: TebowHater on March 16, 2018, 11:20:21 pm
And just to clarify "Single-game tickets purchased for Sunday can be exchanged for another regular-season game through the Razorback Ticket Office." 'Another regular-season game' INCLUDES the Saturday ticket. That is, you can swap your Sunday ticket for a Saturday ticket and get in bth games.
Thanks for the info, we won't be getting into town until 2:30-3:00 and hope for the best I guess.

TebowHater

Quote from: woopig1023 on March 16, 2018, 11:51:59 pm
Thanks for the info, we won't be getting into town until 2:30-3:00 and hope for the best I guess.

https://twitter.com/RazorbackBSB/status/974989066604285952

"To be clear: Fans should use Saturday's ticket to gain admission to both games of the doubleheader. All game tickets to Sunday's contest are null and void, but single game Sunday tickets may be exchanged for any future 2018 regular season games, as well as Saturday's doubleheader"

You may also call Razorback Ticket office ahead of time (not sure when they open): 800-982-4647