Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some #1Florida ticket advice please

Started by john, December 31, 2017, 02:31:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

john

I'm planning on taking my family to the March 24th game vs the Gators in Gainesville. I've got 2 questions:

1. Does anyone know which dugout the Hogs will be in-1st or 3rd base line?

2. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get great seats for that game, besides the UofA ticket office or the resale websites?

Any info will b greatly appreciated, my 7 & 9 year old boys are stoked to go, just like me.

Go Hogs

SPAL

1. The Hogs will be in the 1st base dugout

2. I Don't know outside of the choices you listed. You might try some of their message boards. You should be able to find good seats with it being that early in the year.

Kevin

Florida does not draw like the hogs.  Getting a ticket will not be tough
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

dotnet

maybe you can have DVH's seat if he gets ejected again

john

Quote from: dotnet on January 03, 2018, 05:05:42 pm
maybe you can have DVH's seat if he gets ejected again

That would be sweet. But I'd have to leave the wife & kids in general admission at that point, & they probably wouldn't appreciate me ditching them for DVH's dugout perch

Cornfed Pig

The reserved seats in that park aren't much better than general admission, the big advantage being you get a chairback instead of aluminum bench style seating. I always found the views better somewhere near the top in general admission. And you won't have any trouble getting reserved seats for that series.

I think the only time they would sell out an early home game (or any home game, frankly) is vs. FSU, maaaaybe Miami.

john

Thanks for the advice/input everybody. The tix don't go on sale to the public at Florida until January 29th. Hopefully I can come up with something good

TNhawgfan

Not hard to get a ticket there. I went to a Florida - Tennessee game with a buddy and we literally walked up to the gate before first pitch and got good seats
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol