Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't throw my boy under the bus....

Started by twistitup, January 24, 2018, 05:55:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2018, 06:12:36 am
lol!  Yeah, anyone that has ever spent any time with the guy knows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He knows football and can grasp a playbook, sure.   But guys is going to have a hard time in the professional world if he had to make a career of it.  Which if he has the right people around him he won't have to worry about it

He is in the professional world - professional football. Nope...it's not the fun and fame that you get working for Wal Mart home office - but it's good pocket change
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

onebadrubi

Quote from: twistitup on January 26, 2018, 06:13:54 am
He is in the professional world - professional football. Nope...it's not the fun and fame that you get working for Wal Mart home office - it's a good pocket change

I meant if he was having to try to make it like tyler wilson or someone like that.  Sorry, didn't say it very well. 

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2018, 06:15:45 am
I meant if he was having to try to make it like tyler wilson or someone like that.  Sorry, didn't say it very well. 

You said it fine. I'm sure twist understood what you meant.  The guy is football smart. When he is done with the NFL he needs to find a job in football as a qb coach or something similar in that area. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Cargill A. BullHog

I miss big Ryan.  I know a young person who went to school with him.  She said he would talk to everyone in class.  Sounds like a nice young man
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

IronHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2018, 06:12:36 am
lol!  Yeah, anyone that has ever spent any time with the guy knows he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He knows football and can grasp a playbook, sure.   But guys is going to have a hard time in the professional world if he had to make a career of it.  Which if he has the right people around him he won't have to worry about it

He's plenty smart enough to be a CEO
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Cargill A. BullHog on January 26, 2018, 06:07:18 pm
I miss big Ryan.  I know a young person who went to school with him.  She said he would talk to everyone in class.  Sounds like a nice young man

Dude was full of personality.  Had a class with and ol Michael Sanchez (mr only showed up to play against  vandy).  Was fun times

twistitup

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 26, 2018, 10:36:44 pm
Dude was full of personality.  Had a class with and ol Michael Sanchez (mr only showed up to play against  vandy).  Was fun times

I like a good personality, colorful characters is part of what makes the game fun. Cole K has a little of that in him...

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

twistitup