Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC observer Barrett Sallee not bullish on Arkansas the rest of 2016

Started by WizardofhOgZ, October 13, 2016, 09:30:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhogs

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 14, 2016, 07:29:57 pm
Saying we were exposed is silly.  Yes, we are not as good as Alabama.  No duh.  Several pro teams may not be.  The toughest part of our schedule is over and we had the unfortunate task of playing the best two teams from the SEC.  Stop panicking.
Never said I agreed with him....just pointing out that he had not always slammed us....was I pissed the way we had played the last 2 weeks...yea, I'll admit it, and my posts reflected that, but a so called expert to slam us the way he did was way over the line and he looks like an idiot today because of it....do you think we get an admission of being wrong from him this week :-\
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

ricepig

Quote from: Redhogs on October 16, 2016, 05:26:18 pm
Never said I agreed with him....just pointing out that he had not always slammed us....was I pissed the way we had played the last 2 weeks...yea, I'll admit it, and my posts reflected that, but a so called expert to slam us the way he did was way over the line and he looks like an idiot today because of it....do you think we get an admission of being wrong from him this week :-\

About the same chance as getting one from our "realists" on here.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

wildhogman

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on October 16, 2016, 07:24:42 pm
Bret needs to get better.
3-1 against ol piss. Atleast he is better then the beaver. the best part of winning out(if we are lucky and good enough to win out) not having to read your nonsense

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Dr. Starcs

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on October 16, 2016, 07:24:42 pm
Bret needs to get better.

You need to get better. Plus, your avatar needs to lose weight. Is that a selfie?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

HOGINTENNESSEE