Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Killian article

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, January 30, 2015, 07:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/sports/2015/01/28/razorbacks-killian-expecting-wins-season/22497493/

"It was tough," Killian said during the Razorbacks Media Day Wednesday of last season. "We lost some close games. And, going on Friday nights (usually the conference series opener) you have to expect that. You are going to have a lot of 2-1 games. Unfortunately, last year I didn't have a lot of luck on my side, but I think that's going to turn around this year, and I am going to have a little bit of luck and win some more ballgames this year."

onebadrubi

Is t his throwing elbow still a little questionable?

lowandaway

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 31, 2015, 09:33:28 am
Is t his throwing elbow still a little questionable?

From what I read in the  article, he still may not be ready for opening day because of his elbow.  Given the length of time he's had to heal, this is a concern.  I hope there isn't anything more than just tendinitis.

onebadrubi

Quote from: lowandaway on January 31, 2015, 10:11:03 am
From what I read in the  article, he still may not be ready for opening day because of his elbow.  Given the length of time he's had to heal, this is a concern.  I hope there isn't anything more than just tendinitis.

Unless I've misheard a DVH interview, I think he is really not expected opening day and hopeful for 2nd weekend.  Not sounding so good.