Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-Season Poll #6 - Pre-Conference Record

Started by dotnet, January 26, 2015, 09:19:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansas plays 16 games before conference play starts.  What will be the record?

16-0
2 (4.1%)
15-1
2 (4.1%)
14-2
6 (12.2%)
13-3
16 (32.7%)
12-4
9 (18.4%)
11-5
8 (16.3%)
10-6
2 (4.1%)
9-7
1 (2%)
8-8
3 (6.1%)

Total Members Voted: 49

dotnet

What will the record be when conference play begins?  The schedule is listed below:

North Dakota
North Dakota
North Dakota
UCF*
South Alabama*
Maryland*
California
California
California
California
Louisiana Tech
Loyola-Marymount
Loyola-Marymount
Loyola-Marymount
Gonzaga
Gonzaga

*Mobile

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ThisTeetsTaken

January 26, 2015, 01:27:16 pm #2 Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:17:58 pm by ThisTeetsTaken
14-2. I see us going 1-2 against Cal but winning the rest.

Edit:  2-2 against Cal.  Was thinking that 4th game would get rained out but now think we will get it in.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ucahogfan

I went with 11-5 just like Kevin. 

This is a very strong pre-con schedule.  Maryland is probably going to be our toughest test as they will more than likely throw a future pro in Mike Shawaryn and were on the brink of being in Omaha last year.  They were ranked #16 in the BA preseason poll if I saw that correctly today.

Central Florida is another tough test as they were ranked #21 in the same BA poll if I recall correctly.  They have some talent on their roster.  South Alabama isn't a bad team as well.  The tourney in Mobile is very underrated as all four teams could be in the field of 64 this year.

Loyola Marymount is another top 25 type team who will be a great test for this team.  They have one of the best fielding SS in college in David Fletcher who is the older brother of 2016 commit Dominic Fletcher.

Cal is probably the 4th or 5th best team we are playing in the non-con based on what we know right now.

I'm excited to see how this team performs against a very underrated schedule IMO.

Sssss!

Loyola Marymount is going to be one of best team we see before conference . David Fletcher is the real deal. Our record will be 10-6 going into conference .

dotnet

Kevin

Quote from: ucahogfan on January 26, 2015, 09:21:28 pm
I went with 11-5 just like Kevin. 

This is a very strong pre-con schedule.  Maryland is probably going to be our toughest test as they will more than likely throw a future pro in Mike Shawaryn and were on the brink of being in Omaha last year.  They were ranked #16 in the BA preseason poll if I saw that correctly today.

Central Florida is another tough test as they were ranked #21 in the same BA poll if I recall correctly.  They have some talent on their roster.  South Alabama isn't a bad team as well.  The tourney in Mobile is very underrated as all four teams could be in the field of 64 this year.

Loyola Marymount is another top 25 type team who will be a great test for this team.  They have one of the best fielding SS in college in David Fletcher who is the older brother of 2016 commit Dominic Fletcher.

Cal is probably the 4th or 5th best team we are playing in the non-con based on what we know right now.

I'm excited to see how this team performs against a very underrated schedule IMO.

watch out uca, we need to quit agreeing with me. ha ha

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ucahogfan

Quote from: Kevin on January 27, 2015, 01:13:46 pm
watch out uca, we need to quit agreeing with me. ha ha
Haha, it has been happening much more frequently since a certain assistant coach went to Wichita State a couple of years ago.