Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-Season Poll #4 - Most hotly debated topic on this forum

Started by dotnet, January 19, 2015, 10:08:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What will be the most hotly debated topic on this forum?

Defensive value of a catcher v Offensive value (Defending Champion)
3 (6%)
Unproven newcomer deserves more playing time
13 (26%)
Offensive Style: Small Ball vs Depending on Homers
6 (12%)
Recruiting: Pitching vs Hitting
6 (12%)
DVH style unable to work with new ball
5 (10%)
_____ should no longer be a weekend starter
5 (10%)
Todd Butler
5 (10%)
Other (make your prediction below)
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: January 29, 2015, 10:08:28 pm

dotnet

What will be the most hotly debated topic in Extra Innings this year?

You can call this the memorial Jake Wise, Todd Butler, Tim Carver award. 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

How long will DVH stick with the older guys this year if they are not producing with the bat?

Kevin

I think it depends on how the rest of the line up is doing   With the new baseballs, I don't think you can have a line up like we had last year
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ricepig

Knot2brite

Well Nukes scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old mans here and we need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and no one seems to know what to get Millie and Jimmy for a Wedding present....we are deal with a lot of sh...stuff here
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

BroyledNutts

Offensive style...bunting guys who can hit, hitting guys who should bunt, steal vs. don't steal in that situation, leaving pitchers in too long...too many pop outs, taking pitches vs. hitting pitches, moving guys around in the infield too much/not allowing players to get in to a groove at their position...and way too few threads on the RBI girls...

I love Baseball season....

Sssss!

You don't bring in the # 1 recruiting class and don't play them.. They will play... Rodriguez will be miss tremendously behind the plate and with the bat.

dotnet

I apologize for leaving off one of the better ones - How much DVH traveling with team USA affected the 2015 season  I'm not sure how I could have forgotten such an easy gimmie. 

hogwild32

You guys are all wrong. It will be this: Should there be a pbp only thread vs. Pbp and comment thread.

Happens every year

Sueie

Which 2 players will bust their ass in the practices only to be left off the roster?  Should we be able to reissue scholarships from someone who was kicked off the team?

Most often offered topic all season long will be:  How can these players make such poor decisions at the bat.  We'll take the first pitch, a perfect plate middle buster straight as an arrow, then take a decent pitch but a sure fire strike all the same and then swing wildly at a pitch in the dirt for the out.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

widespreadsooie

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on January 20, 2015, 05:03:09 pm
How long will DVH stick with the older guys this year if they are not producing with the bat?

Like that avatar a lot

SPAL

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S