Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D1 Baseball Pre Season top 25

Started by rhog1, January 19, 2015, 11:38:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rhog1

http://d1baseball.com/rankings/2015preseasont25/
Vanderbilt and Florida are numbers 1 and 2. 8 SEC teams are ranked no Arkansas in this top 25 poll.

Kevin

right where we want to be. we always perform better, when nobody expects anything
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Kevin on January 19, 2015, 11:55:22 am
right where we want to be. we always perform better, when nobody expects anything

That has been sadly, absolutely the truth.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Knot2brite

Top 25 polls before April are worthless but people have to have something to brag about
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

ucahogfan

Aaron Fitt @aaronfitt 
  ·  9h 9 hours ago   
5 teams just outside the D1Baseball Top 25 (in alphabetical order): Arkansas, Cal Poly, Clemson, College of Charleston, Mississippi State.

dotnet

Baseball is so random with which freshmen will adapt the quickest, to which pitcher will add a new pitch during the fall, to which hitter will improve or have a high BABIP. 

I feel like most years being between 15-40 is all about the same.  They all have good players and could have a great season if certain things break right.  could probably miss the tournament all together if certain things break wrongly.  Arkansas is perfectly in that mix. 

Sounds good to me.