Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baseball ticket mini plans

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, January 14, 2015, 08:49:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Pretty good deal for people that do not want to buy season tickets but want to go to some of the best games of the year.

Click here:
http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/news/razorbackbsb-mini-plans-now-on-sale-01-13-2015
With the start of baseball season less than one month away, the Arkansas department of athletics has released mini plans for you to catch the best SEC games of the year at Baum Stadium.

Both packages are now on sale, but act fast because there are only 200 mini plans available.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Friday plan:

[attachment deleted by admin]

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Saturday plan:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sueie

Where are the seats located at?  If they are at the left or right field corner. Then it is not good of a deal.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Sueie on January 14, 2015, 09:14:12 pm
Where are the seats located at?  If they are at the left or right field corner. Then it is not good of a deal.
Section 100. Believe that is 3rd section in from right field fence. Not bad. Plus, you could always go to the Hog Pen.

Dr. Starcs

Can't you buy tickets at the gate for $10?  I'm not seeing the deal in this.

Sueie

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on January 15, 2015, 07:29:04 am
Can't you buy tickets at the gate for $10?  I'm not seeing the deal in this.

That is correct.  Why pay 11 dollars to sit there when you can pay 10 and sit behind the dugout.

ricepig

Quote from: Sueie on January 15, 2015, 10:58:42 am
That is correct.  Why pay 11 dollars to sit there when you can pay 10 and sit behind the dugout.

Because that option isn't always available for the number of seats one might want.

Sueie

I guess if someone was wanting a hundred tickets it might not be available. Lol!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 01:24:17 pm
I guess if someone was wanting a hundred tickets it might not be available. Lol!!!

I've never been offered 4 seats behind the dugout for $10 each, you willing to offer that?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Let me restate my OP. IF you want to buy tickets right now and have them in your hands and you want to guarantee you can get in the stadium and have decent chair back seats and you want to go to some of the best games of the year without having to buy season tickets, it's a good deal.

The only single game tickets that are available right now are NON conference games at $10.00 each in section 100. 99. 98, etc.

The mini packages are a convenience thing for those that don't want to buy the whole year or take a chance on walking up and getting something better for a dollar less.

Sueie

I have put plenty of them behind the dugout for less than 10 dollars. You just have to know where the people with the tickets are. I ain't going to get banned for scalping a month before the season starts. LOL!!!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 02:14:01 pm
I have put plenty of them behind the dugout for less than 10 dollars. You just have to know where the people with the tickets are. I ain't going to get banned for scalping a month before the season starts. LOL!!!
Funny, but they have "invested" more than what is printed on the ticket.

Sueie

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on January 17, 2015, 02:21:52 pm
Funny, but they have "invested" more than what is printed on the ticket.
Dr Peppers are FIVE dollars. Tickets are TEN. I save them money. Just because I am a really nice person and enjoy Dr Peppers. Lol.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 02:25:01 pm
Dr Peppers are FIVE dollars. Tickets are TEN. I save them money. Just because I am a really nice person and enjoy Dr Peppers. Lol.
Careful, I know someone that knows Larry, the Dr Pepper Man.

ricepig

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 02:14:01 pm

It isn't scalping for selling for face!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: ricepig on January 17, 2015, 02:42:12 pm
It isn't scalping for selling for face!
Pretty sure he's talking about tickets that are "printed" at below $10 face.

ricepig

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on January 17, 2015, 02:52:12 pm
Pretty sure he's talking about tickets that are "printed" at below $10 face.

Players need beer money, too, or pizza...

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: ricepig on January 17, 2015, 03:35:36 pm
Players need beer money, too, or pizza...
Thought this thread was about Dr Pepper. ???

ricepig