Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keith Grieshaber

Started by Reesedogg000, January 13, 2015, 12:11:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reesedogg000

I don't see Keith Grieshaber on the roster on ArkansasRazorbacks.com

I tried going back to old threads to see if I missed him leaving....

What's up here?

hawgcraZ

I'm hoping it's just an error.  DVH mentioned 37 being here and only 36 show up on that roster including those he said would redshirt like Simms.

ucahogfan

I haven't see anything to suggest he has transferred.  I would think it is just an oversight right now that he isn't on the roster until we hear otherwise from DVH.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: hawgcraZ on January 13, 2015, 04:50:43 pm
I'm hoping it's just an error.  DVH mentioned 37 being here and only 36 show up on that roster including those he said would redshirt like Simms.
^^and any final roster you see floating around out there may not be the official final roster, which will be turned in to the NCAA later. When DVH mentioned this^^ he also said his roster was set (in his mind), but would make adjustments for injuries and such over the next few weeks.

Side note: I really like Simms, glad to see DVH say the same. He hasn't been talked about much on here, but hope we can keep him. Wonder if he is on campus?

dbbb

He has transferred to Jeff Co

Rodriquez is not ineligible...he was SUSPENDED by the NCAA and will forfeit a year of eligibility

Kevin

so we are now down to 32 on the roster?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

dotnet

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: dbbb on January 13, 2015, 11:13:02 pm

What the mess?!? How did he look in the fall?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Sueie

Quote from: dbbb on January 13, 2015, 11:13:02 pm

Rodriquez is not ineligible...he was SUSPENDED by the NCAA and will forfeit a year of eligibility
So he transferred to the same school that Matt Brown transferred to?

WPS007

Sueie

So the NCAA gets involved in personal issues now? Not with football they didn't.

ricepig

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 01:27:35 pm
So the NCAA gets involved in personal issues now? Not with football they didn't.

Sure they do.

Sueie

ucahogfan

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 02:05:48 pm
Can't remember the last time.
Really?  Joe Pa doesn't ring a bell?

ricepig

Quote from: Sueie on January 17, 2015, 02:05:48 pm
Can't remember the last time.

They suspend athletes all the time for drug policy violations, and I'm not in any way making that allegation here.

SPAL

Quote from: WPS007 on January 15, 2015, 03:19:25 pm
Personal Issues doing things he shouldn't

If you don't know, don't speculate.

WPS007

January 20, 2015, 06:37:16 am #16 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 06:56:36 am by WPS007
I know played high school ball with my son , wouldn't put that out there if I didn't
know , Coach talked to the team about it

Reesedogg000

David Beall with the Arkansas baseball communications office just informed me Keith is no longer with the team. So that's the reason he's not on the roster. I was really disappointed to hear this as he was a top 150 national recruit. Anyone have any info on what happened after fall ball???

ricepig

Quote from: Reesedogg000 on January 22, 2015, 02:16:51 pm
David Beall with the Arkansas baseball communications office just informed me Keith is no longer with the team. So that's the reason he's not on the roster. I was really disappointed to hear this as he was a top 150 national recruit. Anyone have any info on what happened after fall ball???

Did you read this thread?