Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Useless info but why not.. lol.

Started by Prestn, January 01, 2015, 03:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Prestn

Trey Killian was home for the Holidays and attended the 1st Arkansas Bail Bonds High School basketball tournament at Mtn Home to watch his niece play. 

Blake Wiggins was also in attendance, his little sister plays for Pulaski Academy.

yraciv

Sueie

Prestn

Prestn

Fayetteville High won the boys, Greenwood won the girls.

yraciv

Did you request that picture of Trey?

Prestn

I have pictures of Trey from about day 1 of his life.

The heading from the picture on Facebook, "A memory Livi (my daughter, Alivia) will always cherish! Getting the MVP award presented to her from her Uncle Trey!"

flippinhogmana

Don't take any guff from anyone Prestn, and thanks for the info.  I am originally from that part of the world and am pulling for Trey.  Stole four bases in one game from a mountain home pitcher (their ace) back a long time ago.  They were the big dogs in the neighborhood back then, but they are still homies now.  Funny how time and space changes your prespective.  Again, wish Trey, you and Trey's niece well (I guess that makes you Trey's uncle or aunt?).
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Prestn on January 01, 2015, 08:14:35 pm

The heading from the picture on Facebook, "A memory Livi (my daughter, Alivia) will always cherish! Getting the MVP award presented to her from her Uncle Trey!"
No, as it turns out, it is not useless info because we now know you are related to Trey and will keep that in mind when you post in the future.
And congrat's!
+1

Sueie

Quote from: Prestn on January 01, 2015, 08:14:35 pm

Can you post some of his baby pictures so I can make fun of him the next time he comes to a basketball game at Bud Walton? Tell him for a Dr Pepper I will not make him walk to the East door in the cold. LOL!!

ricepig

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on January 02, 2015, 12:10:26 pm
No, as it turns out, it is not useless info because we now know you are related to Trey and will keep that in mind when you post in the future.
And congrat's!
+1

Pretty sure he's let it be known before that he's related, usually when we were scoring 1 run or less for him, lol.

Prestn

I only posted this thread because this forum is usually pretty slow during the off season and a little activity couldn't hurt.

Trey is my younger brother, much younger brother, I am about double his age.  I am the oldest and he is the youngest of 5 siblings.

I will pass that along Sueie!  How is Chris doing?

Thanks for the +1s, I always been a HOG fan and its pretty special to have a Hog in the family. 

dotnet

Quote from: flippinhogmana on January 02, 2015, 08:22:58 am
Again, wish Trey, you and Trey's niece well (I guess that makes you Trey's uncle or aunt?).

That isn't how this works

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: ricepig on January 02, 2015, 12:39:24 pm
Pretty sure he's let it be known before that he's related, usually when we were scoring 1 run or less for him, lol.
But we all have acted like his big brother in those many situations. Hope we don't have any this year.  :)

flippinhogmana

Quote from: dotnet on January 02, 2015, 03:17:31 pm
That isn't how this works
yeah, I normally get that stuff a little better than that.  duh.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Prestn

Quote from: Sueie on January 02, 2015, 12:20:21 pm
Can you post some of his baby pictures so I can make fun of him the next time he comes to a basketball game at Bud Walton? Tell him for a Dr Pepper I will not make him walk to the East door in the cold. LOL!!

Here is something for you Sueie...

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=808225932582470