Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome newbies

Started by jbigs77, January 09, 2018, 07:49:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbigs77

I would like to welcome all the new coaches to Hogville. I do hope you the best. I hope you are hungry. Not for food but developing a good program.
These guys do have potential, and I think we will see some good football in the next year or so. Certainly more modern than what we are used to. If we win 6 next year id be happy. Upset someone good and id be crazy happy. I know you will do your best. Good luck. 

opineonswine

If you can't be hopeful with a new staff I pity you.  It may prove futile, but you have to have hope. 

HeyHogs

I also welcome you.  I would add that you are richly rewarded and have a job to do.  Don't screw it up!

PorkSoda

what are the hogville usernames of the new coaches?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

racinghog

Well there are a rather large number of newbies on here. Some self proclaimed some not. Plants?

HeyHogs

greasy_corner

Quote from: PorkSoda on January 09, 2018, 08:10:21 pm
what are the hogville usernames of the new coaches?

I think hogcards is Coach Chavis.