Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Now you wanna start Brian Wallace

Started by Youngsta71701, October 17, 2017, 02:51:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

longpig

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 17, 2017, 03:19:47 pm
Wallace started 10 games last year and all of sudden he forgot how to play Football.  Bull Hockey He did something to get in Do Right Brets dog house.

BRETLEY DO RIGHT!
Don't be scared, be smart.

IronHog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 17, 2017, 06:07:21 pm
It isn't classless, but it is typical. And not of you, just typical of everyone that wants Bielema gone and has a different way of expressing that.

I'm done with Bielema in terms of being a HC that will produce a team that can compete on the field with lesser talent, against greater talent. He's a good man and a good person and I like the way he runs the program off the field, but he doesn't seem to be able to get it done on the field. Nothing personal, it's just business. I won't take personal shots at him because aside from on-field production, he hasn't done anything to embarrass the school or the program. But I think that he has been given plenty of time to prove that he can get it done on the field, and he just hasn't excelled at that part of the job.

Agree
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

elksnort

He seems like a good guy, but how do you know?

Do any of you actually know CBB?

Or are you just regurgitating what is being proposed.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: elksnort on October 17, 2017, 06:10:58 pm

I've been around him some. Do you know otherwise? Have you been personally involved with him? If I don't have any personal knowledge otherwise (and even if I did) there is no need to get personal about this. He hasn't done the entire job that he was hired to do and that is really all that any of us need to know.
Go Hogs Go!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: elksnort on October 17, 2017, 06:10:58 pm

You're kidding, right...?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: island hog on October 17, 2017, 02:53:48 pm
Guess you forgot the part of the interview where it was said that Wallace was improving ... maybe he got to the point where he can be counted on.  Another flaming arrow sent from the cheap seats towards the staff...

I think this one is well deserved. There is no defending how they have handled this line from last season to now.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

elksnort

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 17, 2017, 06:13:37 pm
I've been around him some. Do you know otherwise? Have you been personally involved with him? If I don't have any personal knowledge otherwise (and even if I did) there is no need to get personal about this. He hasn't done the entire job that he was hired to do and that is really all that any of us need to know.
I drank with him one time, but I don't KNOW him enough to render an opinion either way.
Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 17, 2017, 06:15:09 pm
You're kidding, right...?
About what?

Jimbob111

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on October 17, 2017, 03:01:16 pm
I really, really wish there was a way to test posters actual real time coaching ability with D1 athletes. It would be facinating to see how quickly they'd start giving excuses for their results.

Well, we have seen the Hogs coaches and their ACTUAL REAL TIME COACHING ABILITY with D1 athletes. And yes, I have found it fascinating to see how quickly Brett started giving excuses.  Did you notice how he started the post game press conference after USCe? He said "I came here to a 3 and 9 team, we have a 3 and 9 season". He actually said the TEAM was the reason for that 3-9 season.  Anyone who hasn't watched that presser should.
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Surfing8 on October 17, 2017, 05:57:19 pm
Oh, look who's trying to be hurtful!  lol

You're just not good at it.

Stop it.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

FATHAWG08

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on October 17, 2017, 06:07:21 pm
It isn't classless, but it is typical. And not of you, just typical of everyone that wants Bielema gone and has a different way of expressing that.

I'm done with Bielema in terms of being a HC that will produce a team that can compete on the field with lesser talent, against greater talent. He's a good man and a good person and I like the way he runs the program off the field, but he doesn't seem to be able to get it done on the field. Nothing personal, it's just business. I won't take personal shots at him because aside from on-field production, he hasn't done anything to embarrass the school or the program. But I think that he has been given plenty of time to prove that he can get it done on the field, and he just hasn't excelled at that part of the job.
+1. This pretty much sums it up for me.
I love off season Football!!

Oklahawg

Ragnow is at guard so that he can help Rogers with line calls. You could see him doing it vs Bama. Smart move to have him there vs on the outside (although he might be a better fit there, in terms of team needs + talent).
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Porkchop#1

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 17, 2017, 03:16:54 pm
Now I would like to see Ragnow at LT and Gibson back at RG.
That does seem very obvious....very, very obvious. And I watched some film on the game against the gumps, Rogers played danged well from what I watched.  Can't believe he hasn't been playing all along.

There's something very wrong going on with the football team.  Not sure what, but it's there. Big time there.

Bret or Anderson, somebody, has really, really missed badly with the o line.  Just a guess, I'm saying it's Bielema.

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteDo not overlook the likelihood that the veteran QB had comfort issues (ie, yips) with BWall at RT. CK does not and we are now moving forward.

Can't blame the OP, it's easy to overlook a likelihood of zero.

So many violations of common sense in that statement, I don't even know where to begin.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Jimbob111 on October 17, 2017, 06:23:39 pm
Well, we have seen the Hogs coaches and their ACTUAL REAL TIME COACHING ABILITY with D1 athletes. And yes, I have found it fascinating to see how quickly Brett started giving excuses.  Did you notice how he started the post game press conference after USCe? He said "I came here to a 3 and 9 team, we have a 3 and 9 season". He actually said the TEAM was the reason for that 3-9 season.  Anyone who hasn't watched that presser should.
It wasn't the post game presser.  That also wasn't the quote he said.  He didn't say the team was the reason for the 3-9 season... and al that was in response to a question from a reporter about his records, which can barely be heard.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/videos/2017/oct/09/13700/

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 17, 2017, 10:53:33 pm
It wasn't the post game presser.  That also wasn't the quote he said.  He didn't say the team was the reason for the 3-9 season... and all that was in response to a question from a reporter about his records, which can barely be heard.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/videos/2017/oct/09/13700/

There, fixed that for you again Jakie.....

As for the B.S he said in the presser, he's always doing that.......he hasn't once stepped up and said that as coaches they have let this program down...........he'd rather throw his players under the bus, which is apparently okay with some fans on this forum.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 17, 2017, 11:05:07 pm
There, fixed that for you again Jakie.....

As for the B.S he said in the presser, he's always doing that.......he hasn't once stepped up and said that as coaches they have let this program down...........he'd rather throw his players under the bus, which is apparently okay with some fans on this forum.......
I appreciate you pointing out my grammatical errors.  Difficult to catch them all on my phone.

Yet you still ignore the facts presented.  Do you know what facts are?

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 17, 2017, 11:12:25 pm
I appreciate you pointing out my grammatical errors.  Difficult to catch them all on my phone.

Yet you still ignore the facts presented.  Do you know what facts are?

See, there you go again Jakie doing it in another thread now.....every time someone points out that Bert just really has a knack for throwing his players under the bus, you come in to defend your guy despite the fact that all of the evidence indicated him, as well as you, are full of B.S. on this subject........his statements to the media and the press are not taken out of context......it's what he said.......and he's an idiot for it, just like he was for bashing our kicker back at the begining of the season, then running him out of town, only to watch his solution miss a PAT in Tuscaloosa........Look, you can love on Bert all you want, but we all see Bert for what he is now.......a failure of a coach who needed Barry Alvarez's help to build Wisonsin into anything which is indicated by the fact that now that he's gone Wisconsin still thriving while we are SUCKING, as well as a irresponsible oaf who refuses to blame himself or his staff for their screw-ups and would rather blame the players.......really wish you'd stop trying to sway everyone........most of us our done drinking this B.S. that Bert is pushing as kool-aid...

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 17, 2017, 11:19:31 pm
See, there you go again Jakie doing it in another thread now.....every time someone points out that Bert just really has a knack for throwing his players under the bus, you come in to defend your guy despite the fact that all of the evidence indicated him, as well as you, are full of B.S. on this subject........his statements to the media and the press are not taken out of context......it's what he said.......and he's an idiot for it, just like he was for bashing our kicker back at the begining of the season, then running him out of town, only to watch his solution miss a PAT in Tuscaloosa........Look, you can love on Bert all you want, but we all see Bert for what he is now.......a failure of a coach who needed Barry Alvarez's help to build Wisonsin into anything which is indicated by the fact that now that he's gone Wisconsin still thriving while we are SUCKING, as well as a irresponsible oaf who refuses to blame himself or his staff for their screw-ups and would rather blame the players.......really wish you'd stop trying to sway everyone........most of us our done drinking this B.S. that Bert is pushing as kool-aid...
Watch the presser. I linked it. 

Did the kicker quit the team? If so, I missed that.

Idk how I can be any more clear... CBB isn't winning here and he needs to go.  However, truth is truth and if people make crap up then they should be called out on it with the facts.  You'll notice a trend with me... I try to add links.  Actually try to read them or listen to the pressers... that's not me attacking your intelligence... I just honestly don't believe you listen to the pressers that you post about.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 17, 2017, 11:26:52 pm
Watch the presser. I linked it. 

Did the kicker quit the team? If so, I missed that.

Idk how I can be any more clear... CBB isn't winning here and he needs to go.  However, truth is truth and if people make crap up then they should be called out on it with the facts.  You'll notice a trend with me... I try to add links to facts when making statements.

Okay Jakie....whatever you say.....now go troll someone else who actually cares about what you have to say okay..... ;D ;D ;D

I've laid out all of the evidence I need.......you still didn't provide me any stats to back up your Koehler statement.....about how he impacted our program Mr."I provide links"......Just saying.....I was looking forward to a good read..... ;D ;D ;D

And if you really wanted him gone you'd stop defending him for bashing players.....and no the kicker didn't quit, he was transferred out.......only to see a new kicker make the same fracking mistake......

And I saw this presser, and he clearly says what the SEC Country article accused him of saying......

PygmalionEffect2

QuoteAnyone who hasn't watched that presser should.

I use to catch every presser I could when Petrino was coach and actually enjoyed CBB's pressers for the first 3 and a half years, but I've been pretty disinterested this year.  His excuses have become trite.

I'm going to the Aubarn game, but can't find time to listen to a CBB press conference.  I'll make a point to listen to one after a victory.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

HogFoo

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 17, 2017, 03:19:47 pm
Wallace started 10 games last year and all of sudden he forgot how to play Football.  Bull Hockey He did something to get in Do Right Brets dog house.
it wasn't Bielema's dog house Wallace was in, it was Andersons.  And Anderson should be fired because he wasn't starting the best 5 players on the OLine.  As I heard Bielema went and watched the OLine to see what the prob was and Anderson had no explanation for it. So he was told to start the best 5.  Hopefully at the end of the season, if Bielema is kept, that Anderson is shown the door!  Never really liked that guy cuz he was unproven coach and unproven recruiter and then hear that he was holding a grudge against some guys.  What a jackhole that Anderson is!  I knew I was right when I first started my concerns about his sorry arse and the OLine not showing any improvements, but the Bert Lovers jumped me about it.  And I was even a Bielema guy.. now, at this juncture I have switched sides. All the losing, all the unlucky things, the bad plays, etc.. now I'm just ready for change.  Get a new guy and let him take us the rest of the way back to the top!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 17, 2017, 11:31:00 pm
Okay Jakie....whatever you say.....now go troll someone else who actually cares about what you have to say okay..... ;D ;D ;D

I've laid out all of the evidence I need.......you still didn't provide me any stats to back up your Koehler statement.....about how he impacted our program Mr."I provide links"......Just saying.....I was looking forward to a good read..... ;D ;D ;D

And if you really wanted him gone you'd stop defending him for bashing players.....and no the kicker didn't quit, he was transferred out.......only to see a new kicker make the same fracking mistake......

And I saw this presser, and he clearly says what the SEC Country article accused him of saying......
YJMSU.

Hedlund is still on the team.

I guess you don't comprehend what a "plan" is with Koehler, or why we recruit players.

The SEC Country article was completely different than what we are discussing in this thread.  So yeah, I'm sure you actually watched the presser if you can't even keep discussions straight.

Ive tried to have a decent conversation with you MOTHO, but since that can't happen you're going on my ignore list. 

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 17, 2017, 03:16:54 pm
Now I would like to see Ragnow at LT and Gibson back at RG.
Now THAT, my friend would be borderline erotic!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: WaltonCollege on October 17, 2017, 05:46:37 pm
Wallace is mediocre, average at best. At times he got manhandled last year, at times he was serviceable.  Either way he can at least get a hand on a defender, C Jackson barely breaks out of his stance and the D-End he was supposed to block is already eating AA for lunch.  Wallace is not perfect but he's the best we have and should have started day one.  The Dutchman is not getting it done either, just seems lost out there, struggles in pass pro, can't perform a simple combo block with Ragnow.  Can't pick up a stunt to save his or AAs life.  Should be:
LT-Ragnow
LG-Merrick/Gibson
C-Rogers
RG-Merrick/Gibson
RT-Wallace
+1
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 17, 2017, 05:16:15 pm
He did better this game, for sure. I was talking about his overall performance. He wasn't playing in games becuase he wasn't playing in practice. Evidently he's improved.
How hard is it to understand that some players are just gamers? They might not do well in practice but you know they have the talent. But when the lights come on they shine.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Youngsta71701

Wallace is mediocre, average at best. At times he got manhandled last year, at times he was serviceable.  Either way he can at least get a hand on a defender, C Jackson barely breaks out of his stance and the D-End he was supposed to block is already eating AA for lunch.  Wallace is not perfect but he's the best we have and should have started day one.  The Dutchman is not getting it done either, just seems lost out there, struggles in pass pro, can't perform a simple combo block with Ragnow.  Can't pick up a stunt to save his or AAs life.  Should be:
LT-Ragnow
LG-Merrick/Gibson
C-Rogers
RG-Merrick/Gibson
RT-Wallace
There you go. This is the line up I'm waiting on.

twistitup

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 18, 2017, 07:53:20 am
How hard is it to understand that some players are just gamers? They might not do well in practice but you know they have the talent. But when the lights come on they shine.

Practice?

We're talking about practice?
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Letsroll1200

LT-Ragnow
LG-Merrick/Gibson
C-Rogers
RG-Merrick/Gibson
RT-Wallace

Gibson has earned the starting guard spot on the line. The guy has played 3 positions on the offensive line in 6 games! I wonder how effective Gibson could be with a coaching staff that would allow him to grow at the guard position.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 18, 2017, 08:20:19 am
Gibson has earned the starting guard spot on the line. The guy has played 3 positions on the offensive line in 6 games! I wonder how effective Gibson could be with a coaching staff that would allow him to grow at the guard position.
Alowing a player to grow at a position is what happened with Froholdt, and everyone is frustrated with that.  I'd say mixing it up to find the best 5 is a good option.

SHOULD have been taken care of in Spring ball.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 18, 2017, 08:22:44 am
Alowing a player to grow at a position is what happened with Froholdt, and everyone is frustrated with that.  I'd say mixing it up to find the best 5 is a good option.

Apples to oranges. Froholdt was a neophyte that was allowed to learn on the job. He wasn't just growing at left guard, he was LEARNING how to play offensive line.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 17, 2017, 08:31:36 pm
Ragnow is at guard so that he can help Rogers with line calls. You could see him doing it vs Bama. Smart move to have him there vs on the outside (although he might be a better fit there, in terms of team needs + talent).

I believe he's helping Wallace with his assignments too. I could be wrong if he's on the opposites side as Wallace but I'm pretty sure I heard them talking aboitbragnow helping Wallace.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 18, 2017, 07:53:20 am

How hard is it to understand that those guys usually don't get to play?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 18, 2017, 08:59:43 am
How hard is it to understand that those guys usually don't get to play?
Who? Matt Jones. Who? Matt Jones. If everything was based on what you do in practice he never would have touched the field on game day.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 18, 2017, 09:10:03 am
Who? Matt Jones. Who? Matt Jones. If everything was based on what you do in practice he never would have touched the field on game day.

Matt Jones is the exception, not the rule.

azhog10

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 17, 2017, 03:02:58 pm
Litmus test:

HV account - no college coaching experience. Maybe an overstatement, as there might be someone, but not many.
LMAO clearly many knew what they were talking about B Wallace was ready from game 1.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 18, 2017, 08:44:27 am
Apples to oranges. Froholdt was a neophyte that was allowed to learn on the job. He wasn't just growing at left guard, he was LEARNING how to play offensive line.
Still different positions, different reads and keys, responsibilities, calls, etc.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 18, 2017, 09:12:55 am
Matt Jones is the exception, not the rule.
True, and I think Brian Wallace is the exception also. The coaches, players, and the media are always talking about how he's a man, how talented he is, and how good of a player he is but yet he wasn't playing. Huh, go figure. If you have to dummy down the playbook a bit to get your most talented players on the field then do it why don't cha.

Letsroll1200

It's a mess! 7 games into the season and still trying to find the right combination. What did this staff do during the summer and early Fall camp? There is talent and potential on the line and if Arkansas would hire a average head coach they would win 9-10 games next season. 

twistitup

Nonsense we are talking about this midseason
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PorkRinds

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 18, 2017, 09:16:50 am
True, and I think Brian Wallace is the exception also. The coaches, players, and the media are always talking about how he's a man, how talented he is, and how good of a player he is but yet he wasn't playing. Huh, go figure. If you have to dummy down the playbook a bit to get your most talented players on the field then do it why don't cha.

I don't disagree. But we aren't there. We have no idea why he wasn't playing. People inventing reasons isn't reflective of reality.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 18, 2017, 10:58:07 am
It's a mess! 7 games into the season and still trying to find the right combination. What did this staff do during the summer and early Fall camp? There is talent and potential on the line and if Arkansas would hire a average head coach they would win 9-10 games next season.
I believe we have an average HC.  We need more to win 9 games in the SEC consistently.

AlmaHog2011

Wow I have zero respect for you and your opinion. Froholdt was gifted a starting position and did nothing to earn it. How about a player earning a position? That is my frustration and using Froholdt to take up for BB is so dumb.

onebadrubi

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on October 17, 2017, 11:31:25 pm
I use to catch every presser I could when Petrino was coach and actually enjoyed CBB's pressers for the first 3 and a half years, but I've been pretty disinterested this year.  His excuses have become trite.

I'm going to the Aubarn game, but can't find time to listen to a CBB press conference.  I'll make a point to listen to one after a victory.

You learned something when BP had a PC, whether it be why something worked or something didnt'.  Bielema doesn't even know one of his most illusive and best play makers isn't getting in a game. 

Letsroll1200

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 18, 2017, 11:17:55 am
I believe we have an average HC.  We need more to win 9 games in the SEC consistently.

Coach B has proven to be below average. Houston Nutt is a average head coach. If Arkansas hires a average coach next season they will win 9-10 games.

code red

Quote from: Oklahawg on October 17, 2017, 02:53:37 pm
What also changed last week? New QB.

Do not overlook the likelihood that the veteran QB had comfort issues (ie, yips) with BWall at RT. CK does not and we are now moving forward.
Disagree.  We are better off with Austin.  We need Austin to get bowl eligible.  IDT we can with CK.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 18, 2017, 09:15:09 am
Still different positions, different reads and keys, responsibilities, calls, etc.
Once again, apples to oranges. Gibson moving around the offensive line is nothing like froholdt moving from defense to offense. Along the offensive line, you have the same main objective (block/protect the QB) but each position has different ways of achieving that objective. On the defensive line you are using a combination of technique and brute strength to move the person in front of you and hit the opposing qb.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: code red on October 18, 2017, 11:47:50 am
Disagree.  We are better off with Austin.  We need Austin to get bowl eligible.  IDT we can with CK.
Only if he's healthy

razorsharptusk

Looks like Allen may play against Auburn.   Please no.  Glad he is feeling better, but play CK.  Kid has been beat up and now he is an ounce better and you want to put him against probably the second or third best defense in the SEC.  Let CK play.  Give the rest of this team a shot at a win with a healthy QB.

"Austin Allen continues to make really good strides," Bielema said Wednesday. "He was over on the side (Tuesday) and doing drops, throws and different things; (it) gets you excited. He did not practice, but I think the possibility of him playing on Saturday is real. I think it's important to him and all the people that are around him, so it should be fun to see him get back out there."
GO HOGS!!

JaketheSnake

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on October 18, 2017, 11:26:44 am
Wow I have zero respect for you and your opinion. Froholdt was gifted a starting position and did nothing to earn it. How about a player earning a position? That is my frustration and using Froholdt to take up for BB is so dumb.
Dude, I think you misunderstood me.  I'm not taking up for CBB in that.  The point I was trying to make was that we shouldn't be trying anyone out during the season... all that should be dealt with in Spring ball.  The poster I was replying to was taking about letting Gipson try a different spot and let him learn on the fly.  We didn't like it when a Froholdt was allowed to learn on the fly, we should not be having anyone have to do that!