Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Game on SEC Network

Started by parallaxpig, April 29, 2017, 07:27:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

parallaxpig

noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

LZH

I wish I knew some of these guy's numbers.....

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Who was that linebacker

#44 Collins from St. Louis  ----- a walk-on?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ur

Jackrabbit Hog

Stoerner with the herculean effort to sound excited describing red and white paint drying.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Iwastherein1969

wow...this seems typical to what has been going on since 2011...the Red-White game gets rained out and we watch drills....don't know why I expected any different
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

razorback85

bythelake

Really enjoy seeing the details of practice.  Lots of educational value for those that enjoy the techniques, etc.

factchecker

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 29, 2017, 12:11:14 pm
Stoerner with the herculean effort to sound excited describing red and white paint drying.

We heard you the first time.

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 29, 2017, 12:07:50 pm
Stoerner doing his best to be excited watching red and white paint dry.

If your bored then watch something else.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: bythelake on April 29, 2017, 12:13:25 pm
Really enjoy seeing the details of practice.  Lots of educational value for those that enjoy the techniques, etc.

Same here.

The people bored never played ball in their life.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

gchamblee

So you guys aren't interested but you had to show up and try to ruin it for those that are interested

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: factchecker on April 29, 2017, 12:14:22 pm
Same here.

you couldn't be more wrong, people who have played football in their lives realize that this is NOT what the players want to be doing and if you are a player this is about as fun as root canal therapy...I would say that if you have never played football, watching drills which are designed by repetition to teach you technique gets YOU excited

WilsonHog

The same guys complaining about watching this are the first ones to complain once the season starts. No clue what they're seeing, but they sure are pissed about it.

No worries. I'm sure there's a cooking show they can flip the channel to.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: gchamblee on April 29, 2017, 12:16:04 pm
So you guys aren't interested but you had to show up and try to ruin it for those that are interested
how can I ruin something for you ?  strange at best...that would be like you informing me that rib-eye medium rare hot off the grill is not any good, that chicken is much better...trust me, your differing taste doesn't effect me one bit

ur

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 29, 2017, 12:18:55 pm
you couldn't be more wrong, people who have played football in their lives realize that this is NOT what the players want to be doing and if you are a player this is about as fun as root canal therapy...I would say that if you have never played football, watching drills which are designed by repetition to teach you technique gets YOU excited
Yep, every player there would rather scrimmage. It's the gift to prove yourself after a bunch of long spring practices.

ricepig

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 29, 2017, 12:20:57 pm
The same guys complaining about watching this are the first ones to complain once the season starts. No clue what they're seeing, but they sure are pissed about it.

I can't believe the QB's are  wearing those anthracite uniforms!!!

a0ashle

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 29, 2017, 12:21:47 pm
how can I ruin something for you ?  strange at best...that would be like you informing me that rib-eye medium rare hot off the grill is not any good, that chicken is much better...trust me, your differing taste doesn't effect me one bit

You can certainly interrupt a conversation about how the chicken is cooking by injecting how lame and boring chicken is...

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

LZH

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: factchecker on April 29, 2017, 12:23:36 pm
I played college ball for two years at a DII school before breaking my leg.  Transferred to The University of Arkansas to complete my bachelors and went back and got my masters.  Coached high school football for 10 years before starting my own business.

You?

Being 2nd team for the JV team at podunk high doesn't count.
not getting in a contest of who played where and how much for how long and blah, blah, blah....especially after an injury on the field

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: factchecker on April 29, 2017, 12:14:22 pm
Same here.

Yeah, you know me SO well...  Never played a down in my life..

Look, it's better than QVC or Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but it's a let down from what we had planned, which was to drive over from Memphis and watch the game today. 

Surely you can understand that.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Carl Lazlo

factchecker

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 29, 2017, 12:30:38 pm
Yeah, you know me SO well...  Never played a down in my life..

Look, it's better than QVC or Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but it's a let down from what we had planned, which was to drive over from Memphis and watch the game today. 

Surely you can understand that.

Keep bitching.  RWIII is injured.  Get a life.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

razorbacker3

The SEC Network is doing a terrible job, I want to see whats going on down on the field. I don't give a #$@^ about some blonde interviewing people and showing them talking, Interview players but keep the cameras on the action, not film from last years games.
This is driving me nuts!!

TebowHater

This is awful. Boy I hope he is ok. He is moving.

wikipedia brown

its rawleigh :(  looks like another kneck injury.

thebignasty

Iwastherein1969

Porkys Revenge

I bet his career is over. Not worth the risk.

a0ashle

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Crap! This sucks! Hope he's ok.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

VenturaHog

I'm not able to watch, what are the details on the injury? Upper body?

factchecker

Quote from: Porkys Revenge on April 29, 2017, 12:32:44 pm
I bet his career is over. Not worth the risk.

I just want him to be fine.  Live a normal life.  Football isn't worth it.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TebowHater

It wasn't the most dramatic hit, looked more like a twist (but different from the twisting of his facemask + contact last time) - sure hope it is just some sort of pinched nerve that is recoverable for his own sake

razorbacker3

thebignasty

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 29, 2017, 12:12:26 pm
wow...this seems typical to what has been going on since 2011...the Red-White game gets rained out and we watch drills....don't know why I expected any different

I've been to the last few. This year's sucks but don't know why you'd expect an aberration.

ur

Neck injury on RW. Taken out by ambulance. Not good at all. Saying a prayer right now.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: factchecker on April 29, 2017, 12:31:36 pm
Keep bitching.  RWIII is injured.  Get a life.

I was typing before he went down.  My God, I hope he's okay. 

a0ashle

Quote from: factchecker on April 29, 2017, 12:33:39 pm
I just want him to be fine.  Live a normal life.  Football isn't worth it.

This.

Carl Lazlo

He lowered his head into Sosa's chest then got slung to ground.  Unfortunate.  Really no need to have best back go against best lineman.

sickboy

Quote from: TebowHater on April 29, 2017, 12:33:45 pm
It wasn't the most dramatic hit, looked more like a twist - sure hope it is just some sort of pinched nerve that is recoverable for his own sake

It certainly looked like he tried to get up, but the muscles weren't cooperating. Hopefully it's not serious, but these types of injuries are scary.

thebignasty

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on April 29, 2017, 12:35:04 pm
He lowered his head into Sosa's chest then got slung to ground.  Unfortunate.  Really no need to have best back go against best lineman.

darned if you do darned if you don't.

Fans will second guess the decision either way and feel validated if something goes wrong.

Carl Lazlo