Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arizona Cardinals

Started by 4th and 1, April 29, 2006, 12:41:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

4th and 1

Is it not safe to say that Leinart would be a good fantasy football pick with Bolden and Fitzgerald on top of e. james?  seems like it to me.  especially since they say his upside as that his best feature is being able to jump in during his first year.

Kilgor

No, because he probably won't get starts right away.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

4th and 1

they will rip warner out after his 2 or 3 game...about 5 interceptions in.  If you dont agree with that then maybe you should take a look at PRETTY MUCH every other year he has played...the dude is done.

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: Fresh Legs on April 29, 2006, 12:46:37 pm
Quote from: 4th and 1 on April 29, 2006, 12:41:22 pm
Is it not safe to say that Leinart would be a good fantasy football pick with Bolden and Fitzgerald on top of e. james?  seems like it to me.  especially since they say his upside as that his best feature is being able to jump in during his first year.

Did Kurt Warner brake his leg?
If not  yet .. he will soon. He hates having talented QBs around him and will get injured and find a new team next season.

HatfieldHog

How many millions did it cost Matt Linehart to stick around and hang 70 on Arkansas?  Last year, he would have been the concensus 1st overall pick, this year, 10th overall.  So much for that theory about sticking around for the Senior year!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Brett Hitman Hog

He's in a better position to win in AZ than SF, sad to say, but true.

ConwayHog

I hope he enjoyed that ballroom dancing class. 

HatfieldHog

That Ballroom Dancing class can always get you a gig on Dancing with the Stars!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!