Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

texans will pick bush, keep Carr

Started by 94 Hawg, January 11, 2006, 05:10:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

Zen_Hog

Buff

94 Hawg

I'd pick bush too, of the 3 (Leinhart, Bush & Young) I think he will do the best in the NFL
~ Will Rogers

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Picking Bush is a no-brainer, IMO.  I know he had one bad game but the guy is super-human.  Actually, that game wasn't even that bad...only "the lateral" 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Zen_Hog

I hope their making the right cho;ice, but they should trade down and get a lot of lineman help.

PulledPork

also, Pat Hill is looking at them to possibly take over the HC position.  Be back with Carr and have an opportunity to coach Bush.....Fresno St was one of the few schools that jumped on Bush in his SO. year with talks of a schollie.

mword

The Texans need to get rid of Carr. He's nothing more than a backup.

PulledPork

Quote from: schweine on January 13, 2006, 03:53:49 pm
how the heck can you judge how good he is by his past performance.  the o-line sucks and he spends most of his time scrambling or lying on his back.  I don't think he has received a "fair shake" yet.  Get someone in there to protect him and he could be in the top 10.

mword

Quote from: PulledPork on January 13, 2006, 03:59:16 pm
how the heck can you judge how good he is by his past performance. the o-line sucks and he spends most of his time scrambling or lying on his back. I don't think he has received a "fair shake" yet. Get someone in there to protect him and he could be in the top 10.

I bet if any other quarterback was playing behind that offensive line, they would have not been 2-14.

dmhog v2.0

QuoteThe Texans need to get rid of Carr. He's nothing more than a backup.

Carr will be one of the top QBs in the league, IF he ever gets an offensive line. You can't pass when you're under pressure every single play of the game. The kid's got all the tools.

PulledPork

Quote from: schweine on January 13, 2006, 05:07:41 pm
Quote from: PulledPork on January 13, 2006, 03:59:16 pm
how the heck can you judge how good he is by his past performance. the o-line sucks and he spends most of his time scrambling or lying on his back. I don't think he has received a "fair shake" yet. Get someone in there to protect him and he could be in the top 10.

I bet if any other quarterback was playing behind that offensive line, they would have not been 2-14.
maybe not 2-14, but he wouldn't be much better.  remember, the defense plays a part in those losses also....

94 Hawg

I wonder how high the QB from Vandy will go. I'd think he would be a steal if he makes it to the the late 2nd round.
~ Will Rogers