Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DMAC to Boston?

Started by 1994, December 09, 2007, 09:51:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

SpiritHog

seen it.  some of my buds were laughing about the Pats with DMac in the backfield.  the rich just keep getting richer.
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

Oliver

It would mean that DMAC would fall to pick number 3.  The Dolphins and Rams will have the first two picks.

woopig22

that stupid prick said mcfadden doesnt have a work ethic who are these people. He probly has one of the best work ethics, and the fight he got into was cus someone was stealing his brothers car. I hate all of these stupid sports analyist who dont know darn about anything and then they go around and spread bad rumors about a guy that has done nothing but good things for the state of arkansas

tahlahog

mbgrulz

i am getting real tired of all the nobody's who think they have the right to throw out opinions on anyone and everyone in sports.

Veritas Arkansas

Quote from: mbgrulz on December 09, 2007, 10:25:02 pm
i am getting real tired of all the nobody's who think they have the right to throw out opinions on anyone and everyone in sports.

...Then how do you have the patience to have more than 2,000 posts on this board?
Quote from: hogcard1964 on August 02, 2017, 03:02:35 pm
I like to refer to myself as a bigot.  I have every right to be.

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 06, 2017, 01:23:52 pm
White Nationalists aren't any more evil than homosexuals.

hogs4ubaby

Quote from: Oliver Miller on December 09, 2007, 09:58:44 pm
It would mean that DMAC would fall to pick number 3.  The Dolphins and Rams will have the first two picks.

Curious as to how you came up with Dolphins and Rams with 3 games still to go in the season.  If the four 3-10 team remain the same until the end of the year, I think the Jets will pick over the Rams based on SoS.  But with 3 games to go, its hard to make draft position picks at this point.  I could see the Rams beating the Cardinals to finish the year.

mword

Imagine the Patriots getting DMAC? They would seriously beat their opponents down. This season, the Patriots relied mostly on the pass. Their running game really sucks

ke2743

They get Dmac and they will start to manhandle football like the Yankees use to

tahlahog

When did the Yankees manhandle football?

Annax10

Quote from: woopig22 on December 09, 2007, 10:11:59 pm
that stupid prick said mcfadden doesnt have a work ethic who are these people. He probly has one of the best work ethics, and the fight he got into was cus someone was stealing his brothers car. I hate all of these stupid sports analyist who dont know crap about anything and then they go around and spread bad rumors about a guy that has done nothing but good things for the state of arkansas

For real.  I would say it is because of his great work ethic and phenomenal skill that makes DMAC a perfect fit with the Pats.

mbgrulz

Quote from: RazorbackDem on December 09, 2007, 10:26:19 pm
...Then how do you have the patience to have more than 2,000 posts on this board?
b/c there are just a lot of good ole boys on here talking about a team they live for. That yank is just throwing out an opinion that he has no idea about and unfortunately a lot more people will read what he said.

rcowen

mbgrulz

December 10, 2007, 09:25:40 pm #14 Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:38:33 pm by mbgrulz
Rcowen, all i gotta say about that is "Ching-Ching"

http://www.donrearic.com/images/knuckleknifethree.jpg

rcowen

mbgrulz

He's picking us off 1 by 1....Yeah, like a hunter.

rcowen

Quote from: mbgrulz on December 10, 2007, 09:38:03 pm

He's picking us off 1 by 1....Yeah, like a hunter.

Thats the coolest picture in hogvilles history.

Col.Mccoy

hell yeah!!!!! that whole crew showed up at my house to collect my gambling debt last sunday.
We thought about it for a long time, "Endeavor to persevere." And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. - Lone Watie