Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PATRIOTS CHEAT

Started by 40MINSOFHELL, December 03, 2007, 11:34:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

samske

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 04, 2007, 12:04:51 am
No.  The Cheatriots got a slap on the wrist.

What should've happened was a ban of Belichick for at least half the season, a loss of all their draft picks, and a postseason ban.

But commish Roger Goodell couldn't have done that, since it was NE owner Bob Kraft that helped him get the job.  Can't bite the hand that fed him.  Oh, and Goodell protected them by destroying the evidence pretty quickly.

But yeah, someone will beat them before the season is over.  If they play like they have the past two weeks and face Dallas, they'll get smoked.

It's a copycat league...they all do it.  In reality, the Jets were stupid for not doing it more...because they s*ck.

Porkem

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on December 04, 2007, 12:04:51 am
No.  The Cheatriots got a slap on the wrist.

What should've happened was a ban of Belichick for at least half the season, a loss of all their draft picks, and a postseason ban.

But commish Roger Goodell couldn't have done that, since it was NE owner Bob Kraft that helped him get the job.  Can't bite the hand that fed him.  Oh, and Goodell protected them by destroying the evidence pretty quickly.

But yeah, someone will beat them before the season is over.  If they play like they have the past two weeks and face Dallas, they'll get smoked.

Ivan...if you ain't cheatin'...you ain't tryin'...it's the good ole boy network.

Protect your own.  Watch your back.  Look good on TV. 

Laugh all the way to the bank.  This is America.  Nobody said life is fair!

Belichick has got nothing on Hootie.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Smokehouse

How lucky can the freakin' patriots be? I think it's something about me actually watching the game. I was at the basketball game and got back to see that last drive... next time the pats are down, someone come tackle me and drag me away from the tv.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

hogblade

Ivan

You can't possibly belief that punishment is legit. As if the Patriots are the only ones who have done this. Also, If they have a history of doing it? Don't you think one of the several disgruntled Patriots would have came out and said yeah they did this in 2004 or whatever. like Ty Law for example.

By the way, Is Lipreading ok? If not then most of the NFL is in trouble.

Annax10

Jesus was going for the Pats tonight.  As was I.

Big Papa Satan

They got caught.  The punishment was not nearly harsh enough.

The NFL had the chance to make a statement against something that hurt the integrity of the game, and failed to do so.

HammyHagar

worst MNF game since last week