Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Source is staying Firm

Started by Pigstie, October 31, 2017, 05:01:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigstie

Quote from: Mike Irwin on October 31, 2017, 05:35:51 pm
My sources tell me that Jeff Long is not saying squat about what he's going to do and anybody who claims to know what Long is going to do actually doesn't know squat. There is speculation that Bielema might be retained because it will be a terrible year to try to hire a new coach with all the anticipated SEC openings but Long has said nothing about that either.
Long is not saying squat to anyone even associated with the media for obvious reasons. He does have conversation however within a certain circle.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Mr Jade

Quote from: Pigstie on November 03, 2017, 03:50:35 pm
Long is not saying squat to anyone even associated with the media for obvious reasons. He does have conversation however within a certain circle.

Its our knitting circle, and boy howdy, he's having some real issues there.
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

LZH

Dwight_K_Shrute

Long staying silent should be music to anyone that wants a change ears.  He is leaving all options open by not painting himself in a corner.  He comes out and gives some glowing endorsement it will A. Piss off some fans, and B. Make it more difficult to fire BB if the need arises.  Patience and silence are our friends.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

November 03, 2017, 05:09:18 pm #254 Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:26:23 pm by DoubleReedHawgCaller
Quote from: Pigstie on November 03, 2017, 03:50:35 pm
Circle jerk??....  Jeff aka "pivot man"Long....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Ohio Hog

Quote from: Tigaman on November 02, 2017, 06:05:56 pm
I waiting on a Hogville member whose username is something like "Sources" or "My Sources". Imagine the trolling that would be done.

I would change my username to Pork Source-age, but like most on here, I don't know s*#t.

Salty Hog

My source says it's 85 degrees here in Tampa.  :P
Fear The Hog!!!!

Matt Burks

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 01, 2017, 11:55:15 am
he knew that and agreed to leave. i know this. And Leach agreed to take this job yet some want norvell. Eitther way we are good, AND we beat ole piss.

woo pig

http://amp.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-tech/article182314501.html

Biggus Piggus

My source was firm, then flaccid. Firm again for quite a while, then soft again.
[CENSORED]!

Martygit

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 12, 2017, 07:03:47 pm
My source was firm, then flaccid. Firm again for quite a while, then soft again.

I wish I could get my source to be firm even for a little while these days  :(
RIP OTR, REV

SooieGeneris

Your source must love the Cleveland Browns. For someone who likes losers they are better than any blue pills..

If BB is staying why has Long's twitter page been dormant since late Sept. or early Oct. other than retweeting stuff about women's soccer or such?

Shouldn't he be singing some Tammy Wynette song and proclaiming it takes a minimum of SIX years to rebuild?
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?