Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 12:38:32 pm

Fire Mike!!!

Started by johnfanman, February 15, 2017, 07:41:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnfanman

We suck, cancel the season, go home, turn off the lights. Terrible :puke: :puke: :razorback: team. Now that I got that out of the way. Good win. Go  :razorback:
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Next1_04

Quote from: johnfanman on February 15, 2017, 07:41:21 pm
We suck, cancel the season, go home, turn off the lights. Terrible :puke: :puke: :razorback: team. Now that I got that out of the way. Good win. Go  :razorback:

+1

Hawg Red

This is your time to shine.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: johnfanman on February 15, 2017, 07:41:21 pm
I'm gonna try to be as classy as possible. Great win by the hogs tonight. On to the next one. Business like attitude. I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Still got a lot of work to do but I told you so. WooPig!! :razorback:

Now all he has to do is start off the game in that zone instead of waiting until we get 10 points behind.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on February 15, 2017, 07:42:35 pm
I'm gonna try to be as classy as possible. Great win by the hogs tonight. On to the next one. Business like attitude. I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Still got a lot of work to do but I told you so. WooPig!! :razorback:

Big win!! Let's finish

GlassofSwine

It's a good win but seriously it's more than  a little hypocritical to claim one bad loss is no big deal and then turn around and claim that a one good win is proof that Mike can get it done long term.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 15, 2017, 07:44:58 pm
Big win!! Let's finish
Yep, can't get comfortable. We've all seen what can happen when we get comfortable. Gotta finish the season strong.

PORKULATOR

Lol
I knew this would be here, almost prep'd one myself after Manny's Hurl shot. Lol
I just thought it'd be bad juju.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: GlassofSwine on February 15, 2017, 07:46:57 pm
It's a good win but seriously it's more than  a little hypocritical to claim one bad loss is no big deal and then turn around and claim that a one good win is proof that Mike can get it done long term.
:puke: As much noise as we have heard about the bad losses would it be to hard to let us enjoy a good quality win?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 15, 2017, 07:48:27 pm
Lol
I knew this would be here, almost prep'd one myself after Manny's Hurl shot. Lol
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good...lol ;D. We need all the luck we can get right now.

GlassofSwine

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on February 15, 2017, 07:48:59 pm
:puke: As much noise as we have heard about the bad losses would it be to hard to let us enjoy a good quality win?

I'm not telling you not to enjoy the win, I'm telling you that by your own words one game doesn't determine how good a coach is. I enjoyed the win tonight and it doesn't change my opinion that Mike has struggled leading this team.

jbigs77

Quote from: PORKULATOR on February 15, 2017, 07:48:27 pm
Lol
Awesome If I was a bettin man, I would have lost money on this game. Great effort, great win. Don't let it go to your heads. Need more effort like this one. Go Hogs Go

Youngsta71701

Quote from: GlassofSwine on February 15, 2017, 07:51:12 pm
I'm not telling you not to enjoy the win, I'm telling you that by your own words one game doesn't determine how good a coach is. I enjoyed the win tonight and it doesn't change my opinion that Mike has struggled leading this team.
One game doesn't determine how good a coach is. You've never heard me say that. I have always said he was a good coach based on his total body of work. Have I not?

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: GlassofSwine on February 15, 2017, 07:46:57 pm

If I may speak for the majority of Hogville posters, this was a road win against a ranked team for us when we really needed a signature reason to get into the NCAA tournament. If you've ever played basketball, or cheered for a basketball team, you'll understand that this is something to celebrate.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on February 15, 2017, 07:55:31 pm
If I may speak for the majority of Hogville posters, this was a road win against a ranked team for us when we really needed a signature reason to get into the NCAA tournament. If you've ever played basketball, or cheered for a basketball team, you'll understand that this is something to celebrate.
Yep, gotta keep the 24 hour rule in mind though. Celebrate the win tonight and tomorrow start getting ready for the next must win game. This is what the team has to do. As fans we can celebrate all the way until the next game if we'd like... ;D

Letsgohoggin

Quote from: GlassofSwine on February 15, 2017, 07:51:12 pm
Thank god no one listens to your opinion. You have no qualifications to judge a good or bad coach. Or what makes one. Before you ask I have a MSE in it and have done it for 20 years

20gauge

A lot of you guys acted like this after beating LSU. This is a way better win than that one. We should all enjoy it but let's hope we don't turn around and have a letdown this weekend.

This is a win we badly needed. The goal is still the tourney