Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Those that are actively rooting against the team.

Started by Hog Solo, February 11, 2017, 09:28:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorPiggie

What if we just don't really care until we hire a coach that can get us to the dance year in and year out.

TheEnemy

Pointing out problems this team has is not rooting against the team.

Supporting the slow death of the program by bad coaching is rooting against the team.

Hogs958

such a ticky tacky post. No one is "rooting against" them. They've watched 6 mediocre seasons, and are sick of it. Tonight was nothing to brag about.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 11, 2017, 09:30:16 pm
What if we just don't really care until we hire a coach that can get us to the dance year in and year out.

This. People aren't rooting against Arkansas Basketball. Many, just don't care anymore. At least as long as MA is here.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

FBREW000

You always care, as a true fan.. you have to care for the players who try, those who work hard.  for our state, for our program..

YOU HAVE TO CARE!

Dirty

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 11, 2017, 09:31:59 pm
such a ticky tacky post. No one is "rooting against" them. They'very watched 6 mediocre seasons, and are sick of it. Tonight was nothing to brag about.

You Screw!

Hog Solo

such a ticky tacky post. No one is "rooting against" them. They'very watched 6 mediocre seasons, and are sick of it. Tonight was nothing to brag about.

Go review the game thread and tell me otherwise. 

Hogs958

PonderinHog

Another road win.  First time we beat LSU down there since 2008.

Hogs958

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 11, 2017, 09:33:43 pm

That's true, but it's going to take a lot more to restore people's faith in CMA. A solid finish and good SEC tourney run might do it.

TheEnemy

I've watched 30 seasons....and MA ain't cutting it.

Sorry I supported him being hired, but it ain't working.

XavierZane

Yeah, can't stand pretend fans who gloat when we lose and vanish when we win.  Embarassing.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Boardon Hamsay

Don't worry guys, we'll find a way to screw up the next one!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Rbill

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:33:25 pm

Again, pointing out flaws is not rooting against Arkansas. Clearly if people want flaws to be addressed they are fans. If they were rooting against Arkansas they would say "yay tigers" and "oh no Dusty is heating up! Don't blow this for me Dusty!"

Hog Solo

Quote from: Peter Porker on February 11, 2017, 09:36:22 pm
Said the guy that roots against the football coach.

Don't compare the situations or try to divert what this thread is about. Basketball not football.  What's sad was that there was hope that lsu would win tonight. 

Peter Porker

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:40:04 pm
Don't compare the situations or try to divert what this thread is about. Basketball not football.  What's sad was that there was hope that lsu would win tonight.

Don't admonish people for doing the exact same thing you do, plank eye.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Hog Solo

Quote from: Peter Porker on February 11, 2017, 09:42:20 pm
Don't admonish people for doing the exact same thing you do, plank eye.

I'm sorry?  Plank eye?  Completely different sport and completely different circumstances but if you want to be a simple guy than yeah go ahead.

hogman99

BigHog396

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:28:17 pm
Screw you. 
Screw you... none of your darned business whether or not any of us are rooting against the team.  Who died and made you God???

I'm not actively rooting against the team, but really don't care if we lose or not at this point.  At least a loss to LSU would have likely put the nail in Mike's coffin, but Dusty went off and saved the game.  What's new... seems like any time we win one of the games that go like this, it's because Dusty went unconscious for a good stretch of the game.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:45:15 pm
I'm sorry?  Plank eye?  Completely different sport and completely different circumstances but if you want to be a simple guy than yeah go ahead.
Luke 6:39 - 40.   ;D

Dropkick

Good to see Mike's blind army get out of the fetal position and join us.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:45:15 pm

Quote from: Hog Solo on January 13, 2017, 11:30:55 pm
CBB definitely surprises me too.  He grabs the defeat out of the clutches of his underbelly many of times.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 11, 2017, 09:35:30 pm
That's true, but it's going to take a lot more to restore people's faith in CMA. A solid finish and good SEC tourney run might do it.

Not for me.

3kgthog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 11, 2017, 09:33:43 pm

It's also one of the worst LSU teams they've had in their entire history.

Hog Solo

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 11, 2017, 09:55:17 pm
Not for me.

Than you are truly a hater.  Win and we get in the dance and you've already renounced your Hog card.

PonderinHog

Hog Solo

Quote from: Hogs958 on February 11, 2017, 09:35:30 pm

We haven't won there since 2008!  Good lord you all are full of mud.

greasy_corner

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 11, 2017, 09:35:38 pm
I've watched 30 seasons....and MA ain't cutting it.

Sorry I supported him being hired, but it ain't working.

How did you support him being hired?  Drive him from Drake to the Bud?  Cook him a good burger? 

Hog Solo

PonderinHog

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 10:01:56 pm
Well sorry??
It beats being an insomniac dyslexic agnostic - somebody who lies awake at night wondering if there is or isn't a dog.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:59:28 pm
Than you are truly a hater.  Win and we get in the dance and you've already renounced your Hog card.

No, just means I don't care until we get a HC that can prepare the team for every game, play defense, teach basic fundamental basketball, and hire decent assistants rather than family or friends.

If we are going to pay a coach top 30 (or whatever he is) money, i expect to be in the top 30 by year 6.

Hog Solo

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 11, 2017, 10:07:53 pm
It beats being an insomniac dyslexic agnostic - somebody who lies awake at night wondering if there is or isn't a dog.

Perspective.  You have it.

alohawg

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 11, 2017, 09:31:52 pm
Pointing out problems this team has is not rooting against the team.

Supporting the slow death of the program by bad coaching is rooting against the team.

Bingo
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dropkick

Hog Solo

Dropkick

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 10:16:48 pm
You know the definition right?
A person who claims nether faith nor disbelief in God.

But also in this case believes in MA?

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 11, 2017, 10:07:53 pm
I see now where the "Ponderin" comes from; that was deep.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Hog Solo

Quote from: Dropkick on February 11, 2017, 10:30:56 pm
A person who claims nether faith nor disbelief in God.

But also in this case believes in MA?

If you read through my post history maybe you would understand.   I'm neither for or against ma. I hate the pos's out there being against razorback basketball.   That's all.

Dropkick

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 10:39:37 pm
If you read through my post history maybe you would understand.   I'm neither for or against ma. I hate the pos's out there being against razorback basketball.   That's all.
Gotcha, I always first and foremost want the Hogs to win. I have honestly lost all confidence in our coach.

Wild Bill Hog

Spot on.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:28:17 pm
Screw you.
I will NEVER root against the Hogs no matter who the coach. However, that obviously doesn't mean that I will automatically give any of our coaches or staff a "free pass" when it comes to their records. While I'm not thrilled in the least with how we ended the 2016 football season, along with a total debacle at Awbarn, I can hope that a new defensive scheme along with (hopefully) higher caliber players over the past several recruiting classes can begin to have a positive impact on our future performances. I also have to consider that when it comes to football the SEC year in and year out is the top conference in the country.

Not so much the case when it comes to basketball. Quite frankly over the past 5-10 years (or longer) the only real consistently good programs have been UK and Florida. And while there have been times when other programs have had a good season or two, the key is consistency. Unfortunately the Hogs haven't been able to measure up to the teams of old. To be an "also-ran" in a generally average (at best) conference is NOT acceptable. When we have gotten to the NCAA tournament they've been pretty much disastrous and pitiful showings. Sorry, but I'm of the opinion that if we don't get it done this year CMA should be on a VERY TIGHT leash next year. In other words, you don't at least qualify for the March "dance" and show some progress toward the "big dance" you are very likely out the door.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Hog Solo on February 11, 2017, 09:33:25 pm

The game threads are all heavily alcohol-influenced. Get a clue.
[CENSORED]!