Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All is not lost tonight folks.just played really bad tonight

Started by forrest city joe, February 07, 2017, 09:23:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

Start to finish this was just a bad game. same with Mizzo.but i still will never give up on our players,coaches or the program.they still have my 100% support. just did not play well. 18 points at halftime,are you kidding me.we deserve to lose this game tonight.and the Mizzo game. until we start playing better,we are going to keep losing.hope Mike will bench some guys for the next game. if you are going to lose anyway. i would lose with guys like Bailey,C.J.Jones getting more time.hope Mike shakes things up. GO HOGS.

Wardhog85

Tortfeasor

HogBreath

Fine game tonite Joe, we all love Mike and his fast 40...great game plan..real good loss to the Vandy B team.

All is well.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Mods please delete this topic.

Thanks, MA
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

BroyledNutts

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 07, 2017, 09:23:06 pm
... until we start playing better,we are going to keep losing...

Quote of the year ...

With your permission I'd like to use this as a signature line...

Dropkick

Reality just showed up tonight Joe. Do you know what Reality said?

hobhog

jst01

Hog-Corleone

i would lose with guys like Bailey,C.J.Jones getting more time.hope Mike shakes things up. GO HOGS.

A good coach would have done this 3 minutes into both of the last two games...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Wildbill

This is the most ridiculous statement I've read in a while.  Mike has quit and so has his players.  Face FCJ isn't not going to happen with MA. He knows he has nothing to worry about!

Ham Sandwich

Start to finish this was just a bad game. same with Mizzo.but i still will never give up on our players,coaches or the program.they still have my 100% support. just did not play well. 18 points at halftime,are you kidding me.we deserve to lose this game tonight.and the Mizzo game. until we start playing better,we are going to keep losing.hope Mike will bench some guys for the next game. if you are going to lose anyway. i would lose with guys like Bailey,C.J.Jones getting more time.hope Mike shakes things up. GO HOGS.

Yikes, fella. He's clearly lost the team. Even national guys are commenting about it.

hobhog

Hog Pharm

LOL we just had a bad game? I believe it's the coaches job to prevent these bad games to the likes of Missouri and Vanderbilt.

The real Hogules

If Mike couldn't get across to this team that their backs was against the wall after the Missouri debacle and get the team to play with a sense of urgency, then he's probably not the coach that we need.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Ham Sandwich

doc53

Assuming the Hogs keep playing like this,any wins left on the schedule?
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

hawg1221

3 out of 0f the last 4 games, they played really bad. Yes, all is lost!

BigHog396

How can you honestly think MA could even coach at the Junior High level after watching the horrible product he puts on the court???  MA is a PATHETIC excuse for a coach, and without a doubt the worst coach we have had on the sidelines since Lanny Van Eman!  Time to cut this loser loose, and go get a real coach!

Anyone saying they support this staff at this point is showing that without a doubt they don't care whether we ever put a successful product on the court again... that they are simply Anderson Huggers, not Hog fans!

forrest city joe

Quote from: Tortfeasor on February 07, 2017, 09:24:51 pm
What's your excuse when we get drilled Saturday?
I want the Hogs to win.but if we lose we lose. anyone can beat you if you play like we did at Mizzo.and how we played tonight.it's simple.this team has got to play better.Mike just said it on the post game. he said this team came out flat.

Ham Sandwich

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 07, 2017, 09:30:19 pm
I want the Hogs to win.but if we lose we lose. anyone can beat you if you play like we did at Mizzo.and how we played tonight.it's simple.this team has got to play better.Mike just said it on the post game. he said this team came out flat.

That's on a coach, Forest. It's why he's getting paid millions of dollars. Come on.

GlassofSwine

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 07, 2017, 09:30:19 pm

Wasn't it like 23-4 or something to start the game. That's not flat that is embarrassing and it is his job to make sure that doesn't happen. Furthermore it would be one thing if this occurred only one time but 3 of the last 4 games we have looked like we don't care.

Biggus Piggus

His players either don't want to play for him, or they don't want to play with each other.
[CENSORED]!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

riccoar

How long did it take Anderson to implement the 1-3-1 zone?  Before or after they lit our ass up from behind the arc?  It's sad that we pay a guy this much, to coach so little.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

WMHawgfan

Man I remember you bashing all of those who held on to hope with Pel and calling them sunshine pumpers.

Now look at you, pumping the shite out of it for CMA. Inexplicable hypocrisy.

Vantage 8 dude

You obviously just need to go to Pillowhead Jackson's ramblings and buy into the delusion that all this is just a bad dream. Actually we're still undefeated, in perfect position for a #1 seed in March Madness, and could end up outdoing the national champs of '94. Just listen cause like Wally Hall he tells it "like it is".