Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the worst I've felt...this one hurts, boys...like a toothpick in my eye

Started by The OTR, February 04, 2017, 07:23:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

But after sleeping on it I believe that we are going to lose this one tonight against Missouri.  I can't tell you how much I hope I'm wrong. I can't tell you, after yesterday, how much it hurts my soul to predict this. 

We played lights out against Alabama.  It reminded me of the good old days when teams came to Bud Walton and just lost their will to fight as we swarmed and overwhelmed them on defense and attacked them offensively.  Barford looked like a mini Westbrook and our ball movement was crisp and sharp and precise.  That was fun to watch and it's what we all expected when Mike got here. As starved as we've all been for good basketball I'd almost say it was worth the wait.  If we played like that every game we could really make a run in the tournament this year. 

Alas...I am afraid that will not happen tonight.  I have hated to say it before..it pained me to say it last game. This one is worse. I feel worse about myself for coming on here after yesterday and trying to educate you boys on the difference between Moses throwing a few elbows and fist fighting the other team - something a few of your grasped but mostly fell on deaf ears as anything educational usually does with most of you.  Ask Biggus about that. That man gives us solid info backed up by statistics (no media person even comes close to giving us that type of info) and a lot of you don't appreciate it or understand it.

Hope I'm dead wrong again. I do.  This one would be a back breaker and I can't tell you how wrong I hope I am.

No need to come on here and cuss me.  Just trying to prepare us for a worst case scenario and hoping that we come out with a chip on our shoulder and play like we did Monday and Tuesday nights.

Go Hogs...hope you make me a liar.

The OTR

Took some tylenol and ibuprofin. Hoping it dulls the pain a little.  Gonna have to turn to that bottle of Jack Daniels if the meds don't do the trick.  Don't worry about me, though, boys. I'll be okay...one way or another.

PonderinHog

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

PonderinHog

ricepig

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 04, 2017, 09:25:42 am
I wonder, what would Harry Rex Vonner do?

I don't know, sure is a shame he has a lifetime bant on HV, I miss his level-headed well timed thoughts on all things Hog, and all things in life. So much better than this jack legged Pillhead feller.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 04, 2017, 07:23:07 am
But after sleeping on it I believe that we are going to lose this one tonight against Missouri.  I can't tell you how much I hope I'm wrong. I can't tell you, after yesterday, how much it hurts my soul to predict this. 

We played lights out against Alabama.  It reminded me of the good old days when teams came to Bud Walton and just lost their will to fight as we swarmed and overwhelmed them on defense and attacked them offensively.  Barford looked like a mini Westbrook and our ball movement was crisp and sharp and precise.  That was fun to watch and it's what we all expected when Mike got here. As starved as we've all been for good basketball I'd almost say it was worth the wait.  If we played like that every game we could really make a run in the tournament this year. 

Alas...I am afraid that will not happen tonight.  I have hated to say it before..it pained me to say it last game. This one is worse. I feel worse about myself for coming on here after yesterday and trying to educate you boys on the difference between Moses throwing a few elbows and fist fighting the other team - something a few of your grasped but mostly fell on deaf ears as anything educational usually does with most of you.  Ask Biggus about that. That man gives us solid info backed up by statistics (no media person even comes close to giving us that type of info) and a lot of you don't appreciate it or understand it.

Hope I'm dead wrong again. I do.  This one would be a back breaker and I can't tell you how wrong I hope I am.

No need to come on here and cuss me.  Just trying to prepare us for a worst case scenario and hoping that we come out with a chip on our shoulder and play like we did Monday and Tuesday nights.

There's a great solution for that. It's called cyanide.

Arky

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 04, 2017, 07:23:07 am

ur assessment b spot on pillar

Arky

The OTR

tophawg19

Folks i do believe OTR has returned . snuck in the back door this time. y'all should of locked the doggie door. he done snuck in doggie style

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 05, 2017, 11:43:39 am
Folks i do believe OTR has returned . snuck in the back door this time. y'all should of locked the doggie door. he done snuck in doggie style
Why not ??? Doubtless that's how he was conceived.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 04, 2017, 09:25:42 am
I wonder, what would Harry Rex Vonner do?

I think for the next Hog home game, the first 500 fans in the door (assuming 500 fans come through the door) get free "WWHRVD" cloth bracelets.  If there's an excess, they can be distributed to the homeless throughout Washington County.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.