Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Mizzou loss tonight will be the exception that proves the rule

Started by The OTR, February 03, 2017, 10:13:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

Now I'm not saying we will lost tonight. In fact I think we'll squeak by. So don't anyone start this "excuse making" or anything stuff.

Like Joe and Jackrabbit says, we've turned to corner. That's a done deal. DONE! So if lighting were to strike us tonight, it wouldn't matter. We'll still be sailing to The Big Dance and we'll still be on track for an Elite Eight by the 2019-20 season. And it'll be sweet when that happens!

All that said, here's my keys for the game:

~~~ Moses needs to rebound stronger, and throw some elbows. Let them know who's boss. Take out some dental work on someone. Accidentally.

~~~ Ice Water Veins needs at least 23 points. That's my call. 23 points from him, or we don't win

~~~ Dustin McDaniel needs some production from beyond the ark

Joe whats your take?

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 03, 2017, 10:13:06 am
Now I'm not saying we will lost tonight. In fact I think we'll squeak by. So don't anyone start this "excuse making" or anything stuff.

Like Joe and Jackrabbit says, we've turned to corner. That's a done deal. DONE! So if lighting were to strike us tonight, it wouldn't matter. We'll still be sailing to The Big Dance and we'll still be on track for an Elite Eight by the 2019-20 season. And it'll be sweet when that happens!

~~~ Moses needs to rebound stronger, and throw some elbows. Let them know who's boss. Take out some dental work on someone. Accidentally.

~~~ Ice Water Veins needs at least 23 points. That's my call. 23 points from him, or we don't win

Joe whats your take?

Good thing we don't play tonight.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

The OTR

GoPigs69

Joe whats your take?

No idea what any of this mess even means...

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Dwight_K_Shrute

Just go with it.  He spouted this nonsense including wrong game date before the Bama game and it worked like a charm.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Biggus Piggus

Afraid to discontinue reverse-psychology meme. Addicted now.
[CENSORED]!

Jackrabbit Hog

Missouri and LSU are two of the poorest coached, talent void SEC basketball teams I can remember seeing since Arkansas joined the conference.  If we were to lose to Missouri tomorrow, that would be a matching bookend to the football loss to them. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

MrKnowItAll

Joe whats your take?

"Now I'm not saying we will lost tonight."    ???

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

FineAsSwine

Quote from: MrKnowItAll on February 03, 2017, 11:42:09 am
I hope not, it would be our worst loose of the year.

Correction It would be our worstest lost period

PonderinHog

FineAsSwine

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 03, 2017, 12:00:22 pm
Wood Bee  >:(

Haha. Arkansaw linguistics was an elective class that I didn't take. I opted for Home Ec instead bc I was hoping to bake buns with the honeys in the class. Ended up disappointed bc the class was mostly a bunch of homely girls who must have been trying to learn the circuitous route to a man's heart bc they lacked the other essentials.

Bread was good though.

hogwood

Joe whats your take?

What? We will lost tonight? Tonight there is no game, and what does the rest of your sentence mean?

Elite 8 in 4 years, are you serious? That's way too long. That is 10 years. I think we will get there before that IMO.

If we lose tonight, it will be a big deal. Our resume is already built for the bubble, we can't have any absolutely horrid losses on it which is what a loss to Mizzou would be.

You think we need to be overly physical to win against a non-physical 5-16 team, with Moses throwing punches? And that Macon needs to score 23 or we will lose? Jesus, you must think very low of our team. And who the F is Dustin McDaniel?

Probably the worst OP I have ever seen here on Hogville, and that is saying something.

PonderinHog

Quote from: hogwood on February 03, 2017, 12:10:19 pm
What? We will lost tonight? Tonight there is no game, and what does the rest of your sentence mean?

Elite 8 in 4 years, are you serious? That's way too long. That is 10 years. I think we will get there before that IMO.

If we lose tonight, it will be a big deal. Our resume is already built for the bubble, we can't have any absolutely horrid losses on it which is what a loss to Mizzou would be.

You think we need to be overly physical to win against a non-physical 5-16 team, with Moses throwing punches? And that Macon needs to score 23 or we will lose? Jesus, you must think very low of our team. And who the F is Dustin McDaniel?

Probably the worst OP I have ever seen here on Hogville, and that is saying something.

FineAsSwine

I've never seen a totally serious PillowHead (let that name soak in) post. It's like the guy is fishing with a naked hook in a bed of spawning bream and he can't reel 'em in fast enough.

Too funny.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

MrKnowItAll

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 03, 2017, 12:20:44 pm
Was you ever bit by a dead bee?

Nope, but I once got bit by a live rat snake.  Finger swelled up like a sunburned mushroom for a coupla days.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 03, 2017, 12:20:44 pm
Was you ever bit by a dead bee?
No, but those SOB's damn near killed me when I fell in their nest.  Forty stings to the face and upper torso will do that to a seven year old that happened to be allergic to them.

The OTR

strong words there Pancho. Strong words indeet

first off genius, the game is tomorrow, not tonight, so in the truest of massage board logistics, your "we will lost tonight" comment is just dumb

secondly, you know nothing about basketball. I did not call for Moses to throw punches, I called for him to accidentally rebound with some elbow action that shows Mizzou who's boss the same way Coach K might teach his guys, minus the kid who's tripping people all the time. Elite Eight in four years? No! the 2019-20 season. That's THREE! And plus I don't know what you have against Dustin McDaniel. He loves the Hogs, and it's ashame he had to go to Texas Tech first to realize he was home on The Hill.

Sir, you should probably think before hitting the sumbit button from now on.

Hope we can still be friends after this, but someone had to say it. You need an intervention.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 03, 2017, 12:34:17 pm
And plus I don't know what you have against Dustin McDaniel.

He was Oscar-worthy in Saved by the Bell.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 03, 2017, 12:42:43 pm
He was Oscar-worthy in Saved by the Bell.

Dude is like a ninja in real life. Don't eff with Screech.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 03, 2017, 12:34:17 pm
strong words there Pancho. Strong words indeet

first off genius, the game is tomorrow, not tonight, so in the truest of massage board logistics, your "we will lost tonight" comment is just dumb

secondly, you know nothing about basketball. I did not call for Moses to throw punches, I called for him to accidentally rebound with some elbow action that shows Mizzou who's boss the same way Coach K might teach his guys, minus the kid who's tripping people all the time. Elite Eight in four years? No! the 2019-20 season. That's THREE! And plus I don't know what you have against Dustin McDaniel. He loves the Hogs, and it's ashame he had to go to Texas Tech first to realize he was home on The Hill.

Sir, you should probably think before hitting the sumbit button from now on.

Hope we can still be friends after this, but someone had to say it. You need an intervention.

Clear appearance of a sounded better in my head before I posted it kind of response. Just terrible. Swing, meet miss.

revolution

Joe whats your take?

We'll just call you Magic Man!  Or if you prefer, El Diablo.

If you ain't first, you're last.  Even if you were high when you said it.

The OTR

Quote from: JimDandy on February 03, 2017, 12:45:48 pm
Clear appearance of a sounded better in my head before I posted it kind of responses. Just terrible. Swing, meet miss.

Yes and I'm sure you were held back in 6th grade, and again in 8 grade

I was never much in baseball, but my literary skills have not slipped

The OTR

Quote from: revolution on February 03, 2017, 12:47:22 pm
We'll just call you Magic Man!  Or if you prefer, El Diablo.

If you ain't first, you're last.  Even if you were high when you said it.

the last shall be first sir

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

LRHawg

Joe whats your take?

I think we pick them up off the bus tonight. Show em who's boss. Back them all the way up to PQ on MLK. Really show we mean the business pho real. What do you think is Kim Anderson's favorite chinese dish? I'll hang up and listen.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: LRHawg on February 03, 2017, 12:51:15 pm
I think we pick them up off the bus tonight. Show em who's boss. Back them all the way up to PQ on MLK. Really show we mean the business pho real. What do you think is Kim Anderson's favorite chinese dish? I'll hang up and listen.

I made pho last nite pho real but I think Anderson is a Peking Roast Duck kinda guy cause his goose is cooked pho sho doe after dis year.

The OTR

Quote from: LRHawg on February 03, 2017, 12:51:15 pm

Me too Hawg! Good post.

JD China was torn down on MLK, so I'm not sure the next best Chinese place is. Manderin House? I never cared for it. Plus it's on the redneck side of Exit 62.

But that's been some years. Hell it may not even be there anymore.

revolution

The OTR

LRHawg

Quote from: FineAsSwine on February 03, 2017, 12:55:47 pm
I made pho last nite pho real but I think Anderson is a Peking Roast Duck kinda guy cause his goose is cooked pho sho doe after dis year.

I always found Peking duck a little gamey. Much prefer The General, Moo Goo, or some Pad Thai. That's the trinity pho sho.

PonderinHog

Quote from: LRHawg on February 03, 2017, 01:40:54 pm
I always found Peking duck a little gamey. Much prefer The General, Moo Goo, or some Pad Thai. That's the trinity pho sho.
I bet ole Pillowhead likes cream of sum yung gai.

LRHawg

Jackrabbit Hog

Kenny Dowell Loggains

thebignasty

Hogwood just took old pillarhead to the woodshed and knocked em' down a few blocks. Maybe the most vicious take down I've ever seen here.  Brutal. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: thebignasty on February 03, 2017, 02:39:13 pm
Hogwood just took old pillarhead to the woodshed and knocked em' down a few blocks. Maybe the most vicious take down I've ever seen here.  Brutal.

Clearly the most vicious since Mike Irwin ran off OTR with his verbal tongue lashings. 

Birminghog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 03, 2017, 12:56:00 pm
Me too Hawg! Good post.

JD China was torn down on MLK, so I'm not sure the next best Chinese place is. Manderin House? I never cared for it. Plus it's on the redneck side of Exit 62.

But that's been some years. Hell it may not even be there anymore.

Mandarin.

Literary skills - smh.

Sow Lancelot

Like Joe and Jackrabbit says, we've turned to corner.

How in the hell do you come up with these two and then....

QuoteLike Joe and Jackrabbit says, we've turned to corner. That's a done deal. DONE! So if lighting were to strike us

you get the subjunctive correct???????

Mind. Blown.

;D
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

shown006

The overnight line in Vegas in just the Hogs by 5 1/2.  The experts in the desert think it will be fairly close.
WPS!

The OTR

Quote from: Birminghog on February 03, 2017, 03:57:23 pm
Mandarin.

Literary skills - smh.

Oh. So I didn't spell Manderin correctly? That's all you've got? One mispelling??  ???  :puke:

The reactions here tell me one thing. A bunch of you don't want to admit MIke's turned us around now. THE SHIP HAS TURNED! HEADED AWAY FROM THE ICEBERG. Toward the promised land. So their might be a cross wave hit the whatever you call the bottom of a boat... Big Deal! The ship is turned

The ship <--------- turned

The OTR