Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 06, 2024, 05:11:19 am

Re: 2018 class...

Started by Bubba's Bruisers, February 01, 2017, 08:37:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 02, 2017, 12:23:13 am
he likes us, too. Been hollering at him for a few years now. Dude is the truth, and personally, I love him at QB.

YOu have been "hollering" at him for a few years now?  You just can't help yourself can you?  Talking to these younger players through social media is not beneficial to anyone and does not make you look better among anyone, it makes you look like a creep.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 02, 2017, 10:55:37 am
YOu have been "hollering" at him for a few years now?  You just can't help yourself can you?  Talking to these younger players through social media is not beneficial to anyone and does not make you look better among anyone, it makes you look like a creep.
i had one of my hundred and whatever twitter followers that asked me a question about a burger joint down there that I couldn't answer. HE answered me, then followed me. I don't care what you or anybody else thinks of who I tweet. Anybody on twitter uses fricking twitter.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

say it to my face keyboard killa
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 02, 2017, 01:39:38 pm
say it to my face keyboard killa

lol internet tough guy with anger management issues I see, that likes to stalk out football players and have private conversations with them so he then can run to another online forum and brag about how he's been hollering at them for years now. 

Pig in the Pokey

February 02, 2017, 01:43:27 pm #5 Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 03:58:52 pm by Pig in the Pokey
Quote from: onebadrubi on February 02, 2017, 01:42:09 pm
lol internet tough guy with anger management issues I see, that likes to stalk out football players and have private conversations with them so he then can run to another online forum and brag about how he's been hollering at them for years now.
you don't know anything about me . this is the first recruit I've ever tweeted with, and HE tweeted and followed ME. Eat a stick. I don't have to explain myself to you. #Blocked
@Slackaveli

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 02, 2017, 01:43:27 pm
you don't know anything about me . this is the first recruit I've ever tweeted with. Eat a stick, gangsta.

Dude, you said hollering... not tweeting originally.  Lets not discuss your Devin White man crush and how you thought it was cool you and him would facebook chat it up, then came here saying he was an arkansas lock because of it. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: onebadrubi on February 02, 2017, 01:46:43 pm
Dude, you said hollering... not tweeting originally.  Lets not discuss your Devin White man crush and how you thought it was cool you and him would facebook chat it up, then came here saying he was an arkansas lock because of it.
Like I said, and this is my last time to EVER speak to you, troll, - YOU quoted me, tried to shame me, and called me a creep. Because a football player TWEETED ME. You are ridiculous. Do you even use social media? Or are you one of the Hogville Hermits who doesn't even internet. The whole point of twitter is to talk to famous people and interact.
Devin's cousin and my Godson are friends. He and I are friends on Facebook. Again, just because your brain damaged mind can't come up with anything other than "omg, creepy, omg, call social services!" , you need to stfu talking to me. So, back to my original statement. SAY that darn to my face, tough guy. Yeah, I do have anger issues, I've slapped plenty of bigmouth punks before, and you would make it my pleasure. Total maniac here, I never denied that darn. Im a mushroom cloud layin mofo
@Slackaveli

RazorPiggie

I wanna say he was implying that the coaches have been "hollering" at him for awhile.

EDIT guess not.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 02, 2017, 01:54:24 pm
Like I said, and this is my last time to EVER speak to you, troll, - YOU quoted me, tried to shame me, and called me a creep. Because a football player TWEETED ME. You are ridiculous. Do you even use social media? Or are you one of the Hogville Hermits who doesn't even internet.

Devin's cousin and my Godson are friends. He and I are friends on Facebook. Again, just because your brain damaged mind can't come up with anything other than "omg, creepy, omg, call social services!" , you need to stfu talking to me. So, back to my original statement. SAY that darn to my face, tough guy. Yeah, I do have anger issues, I've slapped plenty of bigmouth punks before, and you would make it my pleasure. Total maniac here, I never denied that darn. Im a mushroom cloud layin mofo

Lol you sound like a winner. 

RazorPiggie

Like I said, and this is my last time to EVER speak to you, troll, - YOU quoted me, tried to shame me, and called me a creep. Because a football player TWEETED ME. You are ridiculous. Do you even use social media? Or are you one of the Hogville Hermits who doesn't even internet.

Wow. Maybe you should roast a bomb and chill out some?

Hogberry Snortcake

Like I said, and this is my last time to EVER speak to you, troll, - YOU quoted me, tried to shame me, and called me a creep. Because a football player TWEETED ME. You are ridiculous. Do you even use social media? Or are you one of the Hogville Hermits who doesn't even internet. The whole point of twitter is to talk to famous people and interact.

This is gold, Jerry.  Gold!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: RazorPiggie on February 02, 2017, 02:00:55 pm
Wow. Maybe you should roast a bomb and chill out some?
Chill out, huh. Im plenty calm. Dont quote me and try to publicly shame me because I have THE NERVE to use frickin twitter and you won't have any problems out of me. But, if you come at me, well, I tend to over react. I enjoy that. That dude is a punk for his original comment. And it tells me a lot about him as a person. Pretty creep if you ask me, to quote somebody online and try to presume things about them and try to publically shame them and call THEM a creep just out of the blue. I should have just reported to moderator, but, again, that aint how i roll. I got no problem matching wits or knucks.
@Slackaveli

WooPig90

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on February 02, 2017, 02:34:05 pm
if you would have brought it to the board, you would have been attacked by the lunatics, but, a lot of us would have appreciated the info, too.

Go fight with others in another thread somewhere else, good grief.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: WooPig90 on February 02, 2017, 02:46:46 pm
Go fight with others in another thread somewhere else, good grief.
sure, blame the guy who was attacked. Nice. Now YOU are trying to come stir up something. Jesus, quit derailing.
@Slackaveli

Hogberry Snortcake

JoeyCapital

Good to know Pig from the Pokey is helping out on the 'crootin trail!

Keep on facebookin, twattin, 'scopin, or whatever it is that you're doing.

Anybody that says that a grown man, who has no connection to the school (except for a message board and some t shirts), contacting teenagers on the interwebz is weird deserves to get the old ex-con beatdown.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece