Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 08, 2024, 08:18:20 pm

Doesn't 16 wins mean...

Started by Arazorbackguy1, February 01, 2017, 02:33:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arazorbackguy1

Mike has still never had a losing season???
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

hogsanity

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 01, 2017, 02:33:45 pm
Mike has still never had a losing season???

with 13 or 14 ooc games, he could probably go 4-14 in the sec every year and keep that record in tact, but so what. Guess it is great for him PERSONALLY, which I understand is all some of you care about, but it means little for the program.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The_Iceman

Did you think Mike would go 16-16 in his 5th year at Arkansas?

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hobhog

Does he get a participation trophy for that? We need some hardware. Any hardware will do....

cityhog

Quote from: hobhog on February 01, 2017, 03:41:43 pm
Does he get a participation trophy for that? We need some hardware. Any hardware will do....

and a t-shirt. don't forget the t-shirt.

dsims2k3

Quote from: hobhog on February 01, 2017, 03:41:43 pm
Goes he get a participation trophy for that? We need some hardware. Any hardware will do....
Well not a knock on them, but we've done it for the fb team for several years .... Oh yeah that's right the SEC West is so tough.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.