Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wth happened

Started by Huds_HawgTide, February 01, 2017, 06:22:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

Jack Anderson signing with Iowa state? Seems he was going to Texas tech and he blew up a bunch of razorback fans for the last two yrs after we felt we could land him him after a very early offer...Iowa state? Smh
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

JaketheSnake

He really likes corn and deer hunting?

jjdlc

Anderson has been committed to Texas Tech since 2015, still is. Where are you getting the info he is signing with Iowa State?  I haven't heard his name come up since Pittman was here, so, just a guess, we probably moved on.

Hey Super

Just google Jack Anderson, he's still committed to TTU, OP.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Huds_HawgTide

Was asleep over at sister in laws letting her dog out and thought I seen that...must of had too much sleep in my eyes lol
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"