Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 06:02:58 pm

Trump to the Hogs

Started by Memhogs, October 23, 2016, 02:08:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Memhogs

We need to hire Donald. Lets Make the Hogs Great again. We'll drain the swamp we got now. Bet we'd have 5* recruits lining up and no more of that goofy behavior from a HC. I really dont know what to think. Some weeks i think we have a chance, other weeks I think he's terrible.
Thats why they make chocolate and Vanilla, some folks like chocolate, and everyone else has bad taste.

NuttinItUp

In b4 move to politics or trash...

Dr. Starcs

Build a wall (o & d line) and make auburn pay for it.

SpeedyHog

Let H Hillary lead the Hog's. I'm sure she could do good. :puke:
Call Me Trumpton.

Sed76

Would have the most entertaining press conferences since John L.

Pig Worshipper

If Trump were our coach last night, here are a few post game quotes:

"That whole Auburn game was rigged."

"Those Auburn boys grabbed us by the p**** and they did not let go."

"I just hope Jeff Long doesn't say, 'You're fired!'"

ncrebel

New Jersey Generals?  Trump's championing for the USFL's move to play fall ball (direct competition with the NFL), was the nail in the coffin for that league. 
Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

ncrebel

Trump - "I would grab Auburn by the $%#@"
Well, y'all need me, I'll be putting pictures of my arse on the internet.

Sir Oinksalot

Trump :  "I am a fighdah and a winnah" .......

Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

BENTON PIGGEE

Trump would tell the recruits they can grab girls by their [CENSORED] and he would show them how to do it! Then he would lie a lot, and sign Chris Christie to our O-line, and then we'd realize Bobby Petrino was actually a pretty good person compared to him.

Then we'd get mad at Jeff Long for hiring Donald Trump because it was so hypocritical for him to do so. Then we'd realize Donald Trump wasn't a very good football coach. Then we'd get mad. Then we'd ask what happened to the politics section of this board? Then we'd get drunk or stoned and quit caring about such things. Then we'd eat some Taco Bell and take a nap.

PorkSoda

screw a fence, Trump would build a wall around the state. and post armed guards with orders to shoot any outside coach attempting to recruit in Arkansas.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

panhandlepig

Nah, all Trump would care about was the size...Of...His ..Crowd.   Attendance is everything.

goodguytex

Quote from: NuttinItUp on October 23, 2016, 02:11:09 pm
In b4 move to politics or trash...
What politics board are you referring to??  >:(

GuvHog

Quote from: goodguytex on January 24, 2017, 12:49:30 am
What politics board are you referring to??  >:(

Unfortunately, that is a very good question.   >:(
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

PonderinHog

Quote from: panhandlepig on January 23, 2017, 09:16:15 pm
  Nah, all Trump would care about was the size...Of...His ..Crowd.   Attendance is everything.
Razorback Crowd Size Matters ???

BENTON PIGGEE

Agnosticism, Atheism threads and the ENTIRE Politics forum gone? Goodbye, Hogville. You suck even worse than before.

panhandlepig

I miss you guys.  Good Lord, they couldn't give us a heads up to say a proper good by?  Give us time to say Thank you. unAmercican in my opinion.   

PorkSoda

Quote from: BENTON PIGGEE on January 24, 2017, 07:19:16 pm
Agnosticism, Atheism threads and the ENTIRE Politics forum gone? Goodbye, Hogville. You suck even worse than before.
well, at least we got the trash can back.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

kodiakisland

Quote from: panhandlepig on January 23, 2017, 09:16:15 pm

So you're saying size doesn't matter?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/