Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Capps is a Hog!

Started by ricepig, March 09, 2015, 07:46:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

@ArRecruitingGuy: Arkansas starts off the week with a big commitment from Star City DL @capps_austin44

http://t.co/xqnmLJ36T2

jjdlc

Very nice pick up.  Welcome aboard Mr. Capps!

Hog Fan from Camden

Hogberry Snortcake

Wow.  That is a surprise (timing-wise).  WPS!

hawgmasta

That's great news; a nice pickup this early.

The_Boot_stops_here

online-with-swine

The_Iceman

Did not expect this? Thought we'd have a long fight with him. Bijhon, Frohodt, and Capps....strong interior future Dline!

wacohogbill

Arthur pigby sellers.

Woo pig!!

Not gonna worry a bit about our dline for the foreseeable future

LAHog124

DLU? Only time will tell lol  :razorback:
"If there's one thing I hate it's losing. If there's two things I hate it it's losing and getting cancer." -Kenny Powers

hawg1221

Yes. This is huge. I'm surprised he committed this early. I was actually worried about us not getting him. This is awesome!!

razorbackinthegrove

Now that makes a Monday not so bad.  He will be a stud for us, time for him to become a big time recruiter as well!!!!

Peter Porker

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 09, 2015, 08:12:18 am
Did not expect this? Thought we'd have a long fight with him. Bijhon, Frohodt, and Capps....strong interior future Dline!

Otis said it'd be someone we wouldn't expect.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

HOGINTENNESSEE

2 of the top 3 instate already locked up I like it. And nobody is recruiting Agim harder than CBB and gang

Steef

RyeHogFan

Awesome news! Great job coaches! Welcome to the team, Austin! We needed this big time! WooPig!!!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 09, 2015, 08:28:42 am
2 of the top 3 instate already locked up I like it.

According to who?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 09, 2015, 08:52:44 am
According to who?

The order which our coaching staff offered

goodguytex

Big time pickup! This staff are showing everybody they are very serious about year in year out having a very good defense.

rzrbk4life

Awesome pick up. Welcome aboard Mr Capps!
Let's call those hogs!!!!

TexasRazorback

Welcome aboard Mr. Capps

GalaHawg

Huge get... Hopefully, he can start recruiting the other in-state guys like Agim and Tate for us.

sowmonella

Great news. WPS  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Wildhog

Fantastic news- a very pleasant surprise.

Welcome aboard Austin!  WPS!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to 'The Hill' Mr. Austin Capps.

CBB is building both lines.

" GO HOGS "

oldman1015

great kid from a great family.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

hawgsmellgud

Absolutely Huge!!!!

So the guy that "knows" Capps Uncle in Fayetteville .... err stalked Capps Facebook was right after all!
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Vantage 8 dude

This is a HUGE early in-state pick up! Not only does it "nail" down one of the top kids in the state, who some thought just might NOT stay home, but this young man is just about as strong as a grown ox!!!! A terrific D line addition and now on to hopefully convince  Agim, Hammonds and several others that there's truly "no place like home".

Huckleberry Pig

Great news, welcome aboard Capps and family.  WPS!

Justifiable Hogicide

Tusk is smiling and so am I.
Welcome to the Razorbacks Mr. Capps and WPS!  :razorback:

cc

Way to go Austin.  He is as good a kid as he is a football player. 

SemperFi

The trenches on both sides of the ball will be as good as any team, if not most teams in all of college football. We know that the coaching is there and now the recruits are coming. Very exciting times for Razorback Nation...WPS!!!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: SemperFi on March 09, 2015, 10:35:09 am
The trenches on both sides of the ball will be as good as any team, if not most teams in all of college football. We know that the coaching is there and now the recruits are coming. Very exciting times for Razorback Nation...WPS!!!

games are won in the trenches.  we were somewhat thin in both when CBB took over - getting it turned around one class at a time and I think we will start seeing the payoff this coming season (really started seein bits of it last season).

Hugehogsfan

Really excited to see this.  I think this one will help with others in the state.  I certainly hope this starts a commit party, TJ you are up next!!!!!

jackflash

I think this is just the start of a great defensive line recruiting this year. Got a lot of big time talent looking at us.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jackflash on March 09, 2015, 10:48:32 am
I think this is just the start of a great defensive line recruiting this year. Got a lot of big time talent looking at us.
Interesting to look back only a couple of years ago and see how much we struggled to get many quality defensive players to seriously consider us. While we always had a few pretty "salty" players look us over, it seemed more often than not the better kids really had no serious interest in looking at the Hill. Obviously upgraded coaching and the greatly increased emphasis this staff under CBB and Coach Robb have placed toward limiting opponent's offenses have brought a fresh air of excitement and interest to the table. I believe that even better things are yet to come!

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

PonderinHog

WELCOME TO THE  RAZORBACKS, MR. CAPPS!   :razorback: WPS  :razorback:

ifghog

Great news!! WPS!! Welcome aboard Mr. Capps

OLDHOG

FATHAWG08

Love those Arkansas kids that know they want to be a Hog and Commit. This young man has a motor. If he is anything like all his cousins we got us a good Strong, mean as a snake football player! Great pickup. This one is a Good Ole Country Boy Hog. He will be a good one!!
I love off season Football!!

20hog11

That's huge! Great news to start the week. Things are looking up. Many thought this kids was LSU bound, so it's great to get his commitment early on and gain some momentum. Defensively, this may be the best in-state class I have ever seen. Hardwick, Tate, and Agim, need to be next.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 20hog11 on March 09, 2015, 11:59:48 am
That's huge! Great news to start the week. Things are looking up. Many thought this kids was LSU bound, so it's great to get his commitment early on and gain some momentum. Defensively, this may be the best in-state class I have ever seen. Hardwick, Tate, and Agim, need to be next.

Unfortunately, Hardwick may end up in JUCO because of academics.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Großer Kriegschwein

I like how they are breaking molds for Arkansas recruiting. Recruiting much sought after offensive & defensive linemen due to reputation and current player development.
This is my non-signature signature.

Piggfoot

From one former Bulldog to another, Welcome to the Arkansas Razorback Family
Mr. Capps.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

deedster84

I like that he committed early. Not drawing it out like a lot of these prima dona kids do.

trphog

RazorBassin