Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, March 06, 2015, 11:22:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogzilla Killa

Looks like this will be as big as recruiting weekend as we've had in recent memory. A lot of great talent coming in this weekend so I'm sure the coaches and recruiting coordinators have something big planned to blow these guys away. If all of these guys were committed we would be talking about top 5-10 class for 2016.

CBB is going to kill it this weekend! Go Hogs

Wildhog

Quote from: Hogzilla Killa on March 06, 2015, 11:30:43 am
Looks like this will be as big as recruiting weekend as we've had in recent memory. A lot of great talent coming in this weekend so I'm sure the coaches and recruiting coordinators have something big planned to blow these guys away. If all of these guys were committed we would be talking about top 5-10 class for 2016.

CBB is going to kill it this weekend! Go Hogs

We've had bigger recruiting weekends, I can assure you.

This is an important one, though.  Would love to get a commit out of it.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Wildhog on March 06, 2015, 11:32:02 am
We've had bigger recruiting weekends, I can assure you.

This is an important one, though.  Would love to get a commit out of it.

Have anyone particular in mind/that you think will?

Wildhog

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on March 06, 2015, 11:54:08 am
Have anyone particular in mind/that you think will?

Wouldn't be totally shocked to see Hammonds jump on board. 

He might want to hold off, though, now that his recruiting has really taken off.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Bubba's Bruisers

We've got to own the state again this year.  What a foundational time for the program.  Talk about great timing for BB.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PaintballHog

I wonder who will be this year's Froholdt?

Arthur pigby sellers.

Unfortunately probably going to be a slow start in recruiting this year.  I don't get the impression any of these guys visiting are in a hurry to commit anywhere.  I was hoping Capps was going to decide early but apparently he wants to wait till after his senior year.  Hopefully a good record next year will help us.