Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Austin Capps

Started by RebelW, March 06, 2015, 07:58:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelW

I read where he said that he's hoping to get offers from Auburn and Alabama.. Wondering if anyone knows any more on this, as in if he's wanting to be a HAWG but wants to be wanted by the best of the best in SEC, or he doesn't know where he wants to go but he's very interested in Auburn and BAMA..? Just been curious about it.

JackJohnson

we just need to follow up with last year's top 10 D with another similar type effort...AND don't let teams like Bama, MSU, A&M off the hook and get that 10+ win season like we should have had last year and these defensive guys like Capps and Agim should jump on board

Hoggish1

Quote from: RebelW on March 06, 2015, 07:58:54 am
I read where he said that he's hoping to get offers from Auburn and Alabama.. Wondering if anyone knows any more on this, as in if he's wanting to be a HAWG but wants to be wanted by the best of the best in SEC, or he doesn't know where he wants to go but he's very interested in Auburn and BAMA..? Just been curious about it.

Don't you automatically become a 5* if the Alabummer schools want you?  Get the stars and play for the Hogs—smart move...

farhog

I think we have a strong lead for Capps. Heard his uncle/father figure, the guy that takes him to games, camps etc., lives in Fayetteville. Would like to see him commit soon!

cc

Quote from: farhog on March 06, 2015, 05:45:31 pm
I think we have a strong lead for Capps. Heard his uncle/father figure, the guy that takes him to games, camps etc., lives in Fayetteville. Would like to see him commit soon!

Whoever gave you this is very far off.  We may well be in the lead but no uncle or father figure that lives in Fayetteville.  He has no father figure like you speak of.  His dad passed a few years ago but was very active in his life.  He has a cousin and her husband that is an LSU alum take him to LSU games.  He has been to just as many if not more Hog games.  I've told him to think about life after football and attending Arkansas will help in that aspect.  He wants to major in ag which is a plus for us.  Arkansas, MS State, LSU, and Auburn all have good ag programs. 

He has his head on right and is "Uncommon" like Bielema speaks of.  He speaks highly of Coach B and staff.  They are doing all they can to make sure he is a Hog in the end.

Huckleberry Pig

farhog

Quote from: cc on March 06, 2015, 10:06:30 pm
Whoever gave you this is very far off.  We may well be in the lead but no uncle or father figure that lives in Fayetteville.  He has no father figure like you speak of.  His dad passed a few years ago but was very active in his life.  He has a cousin and her husband that is an LSU alum take him to LSU games.  He has been to just as many if not more Hog games.  I've told him to think about life after football and attending Arkansas will help in that aspect.  He wants to major in ag which is a plus for us.  Arkansas, MS State, LSU, and Auburn all have good ag programs. 

He has his head on right and is "Uncommon" like Bielema speaks of.  He speaks highly of Coach B and staff.  They are doing all they can to make sure he is a Hog in the end.
My bad!...You're right, it's a cousin not an uncle. I just piled onto my shame of being a mistaken unsubstantiated poster by creeping on a highschool kids facebook. Shows 3 male cousins, 1 formerly of Fayetteville, 1 currently lives in Fayettville and is a U of A grad. May be where my info originated.

The_Boot_stops_here

Quote from: farhog on March 07, 2015, 10:18:24 am
My bad!...You're right, it's a cousin not an uncle. I just piled onto my shame of being a mistaken unsubstantiated poster by creeping on a highschool kids facebook. Shows 3 male cousins, 1 formerly of Fayetteville, 1 currently lives in Fayettville and is a U of A grad. May be where my info originated.
Well, this is awkward.....

Huckleberry Pig

Big gulps huh... alright! Welp, see ya later

hawgsmellgud

So "I heard" actually means you went on his facebook and looked at his relationships? No fricking wonder people with actual info get run so hard here. I heard! Dafuq!
"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

farhog

Quote from: hawgsmellgud on March 07, 2015, 05:07:29 pm
So "I heard" actually means you went on his facebook and looked at his relationships? No fricking wonder people with actual info get run so hard here. I heard! Dafuq!
Quote from: hawgsmellgud on March 07, 2015, 05:07:29 pm
So "I heard" actually means you went on his facebook and looked at his relationships? No fricking wonder people with actual info get run so hard here. I heard! Dafuq!LOL, I won't make that mistake again.

cc

He does have an uncle in Fayetteville but not like someone that is a father figure like what it sounds like you were told.  He is family.  Hope he is a Hog because he will make whatever program he goes to better.

HogPound

Weirdo.

HSVhogfan2

Need to change the name of this forum to The Stalker Forum.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.