Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is Most Likely to Occur at WMXXX

Started by TomasPistola, March 10, 2014, 11:05:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these is most likely to happen at WM?

Daniel Bryan wins clean over Trips and gets into 3 way title match so the fans won't fart on it.
CM Punk returns to help Bryan beat Trips (thus saving his ego), Bryan is in the 3 way title match and Punk feuds with Trips.
Trips wins clean over Bryan, fans enjoy title match with out Bryan
Trips wins clean over Bryan, fans fart all over the title match
Kevin Nash tears his quad
Sin Cara botches a move
Frito Pie
Other

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

They finally got it right although I have no doubt that this was not the original Wm plans, but Daniel Bryan is going to get the payoff.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

The summer of Bryan begins. Going to be a good year to be a Bryan fan.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Eddie Goodson

Last night was epic. It goes down in Raw history as one of the truly great moments.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

TomasPistola

It was great. I still feel really uneasy about Wrestlemania. The card does not look good to me and the battle royal doesn't really help. It's a time sink. I mean if it were the Gimmick Battle Royal that would be something..but I think most of those guys are too old to go.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

hvsupastar

I'd imagine Roman Reigns is going to be the man in the battle royal. I think with the main event changing the card went from really bad to decent. When you look top to bottom, each match has the potential to be very good. I just hope we can get one last pipers pit. Oh and a punk comeback.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln