MVP are you kidding me....LMAO what a spare move by TNA

Started by BigSexyHog, February 06, 2014, 08:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

There is a reason why they will never be anything in the business.....LOL
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

BigSexyHog

MVP is the newest investor for that company.  I guess its him vs Dixie now or something.   Not quite sure since I don't follow wrestling much any more.

hvsupastar

They could do worse than MVP. While we're in that subject for those of you who listen to the Colt cabana podcast, check out the MVP episode. His story is.... Let's just say different
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

BigSexyHog

Hogwop

Never listened to Colt Cabana's podcast but I've been listening to SCSA's podcast lately and I love it. How does Colt's hold up compared to the Texas Rattlesnake's?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.

hvsupastar

Quote from: Hogwop on February 08, 2014, 12:22:08 am
Never listened to Colt Cabana's podcast but I've been listening to SCSA's podcast lately and I love it. How does Colt's hold up compared to the Texas Rattlesnake's?

Colt is no SCSA and he doesn't like to talk about a lot of WWE. He talks more about his guests and their lives. But he has almost 200 episodes with some good guests like Jake Roberts, Honkey Tonk Man, and cm punk is on their several times.

Chris Johnson started a podcast about a month ago called talk is Jericho. He may be the most natural at it. And I believe Jim Ross is starting a podcast this month.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Hogwop

Quote from: hvsupastar on February 08, 2014, 08:17:17 am
Colt is no SCSA and he doesn't like to talk about a lot of WWE. He talks more about his guests and their lives. But he has almost 200 episodes with some good guests like Jake Roberts, Honkey Tonk Man, and cm punk is on their several times.

Chris Johnson started a podcast about a month ago called talk is Jericho. He may be the most natural at it. And I believe Jim Ross is starting a podcast this month.

Yeah I heard about Talk is Jericho, I'll definitely be checking it out. If J.R has one out soon, I'm sure I'll listen to it too, that guy has been around forever, I'm sure he has tons of stories to tell.
Pigga what?!

Big Papa Satan

Jericho's been getting better at it at a quick rate.  This past week he had Chavo on there for an incredible interview.  Talked about Eddie Guerrero's dying moments, what was going on with Benoit the last few days of his life, etc.

Stone Cold's got a good show, especially with the unleashed version.  There's some good stuff in there, with DDP, Brian Knobbs, and so forth.  The Cornette interviews were great - Jim told one story of what has to be the craziest rib of all time.

husker71

No work last week due to cold and spent a couple of hours on Youtube just listening to Cornette    Really great stuff but cusses all the time but that does not bother me just a heads up. 

hvsupastar

Cornette also has a podcast but it's just getting off the ground.  Not sure if it's on iTunes yet.